08

E R I C

"You're pure evil! I hate you and I don't want to talk to you ever again!" Jupiter held her head in her hands, her eyes rolling to the back of her head after she got off the carousel. I managed to get away with a chuckle as I grabbed her to prevent her from falling.

It was my idea to sneak into the park and enjoy ourselves in the early morning, with the birds chirping happily from the branches of the trees and the rustling of leaves as the wind hit them. Jupiter was reluctant to come with me but when she saw the the light peeking in and the sun rising on the empty street, she gave in. There was a small playground nearby that most parents brought their offsprings to play and I remember visiting with my nanny.

"It's your turn, you douchebag and I'll do exactly what you did to me!" She slapped me my shoulder lightly and I faked a groan, pretending it hurts. Pushing me towards the old carousel with just seats unlike the modern platform with horses or any other animal, I cave in and sat on one of the seats. Jupiter smirked at me and I caught an evil glint in her eyes just as she began to spin the carousel.

"HEY! HEY! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" We heard the distinct yelling of the security guard as he finally noticed our presence. Our eyes went wide and we sprinted together to the opposite direction with the guard chasing after us. Jupiter and I giggled as we made a clown out of the guard, pranking him by going for new rounds instead of leaving. Occasionally, he paused to catch his breathing and then continued chasing after us.

We didn't leave until we were exhausted and decided it was time to rest. When we finally stopped, we stared at each other, our chests heaving before we burst out into laughter. I wrapped my arms around Jupiter's shoulder and she reached up on her tip toes to place a soft kiss on my lips.

"I don't entirely regret coming with you. It was very exciting and would love to do it again," She whispered as we began to walk down to empty street. "Whatever you wish, babe," I replied back, staring longingly at her. She looked away when she saw I was ogling at her.

I can't help it, the world might disagree but she's the most beautiful girl in the world to me. Jupiter changed my life when she came barging in and stole my heart. Our feelings are knitted and we have a special bond that kept pulling us together. I've never thought of finding myself in this position a few months ago but here I'm, happier with a girlfriend rather than being a player. And in my heart, I know this feeling will last forever in me.

"Babe, we're going to be late! Wake up before I get the wa-" Amy yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts. Her heels clicked on the floor as she came closer before pushing the door open. Amy walked inside the room and saw me standing in front of the mirror, placing the buttons of my shirt in the holes. I craned my neck and winked at her as she leaned against the door sending me a glare.

I have to admit, she looks cute in the dusty pink skater dress with a high neck, her long, slim legs in display. Her hair was pulled over one shoulder and the little makeup on her face enhanced her beauty and feminine structures.

"You heard me all those times and refused to answer?" She questioned as she slowly strolled towards me. I brushed back my hair one last time before swirling to her direction and thrusting my hands inside my pockets. I was too caught up in those stupid flashbacks to process what was happening in my surroundings. Too bad one nuisance woman refused to leave my mind.

"I apologise, hot stuff and damn, do you look sexy. You're always a rose among thorns." I chanted and a smile appeared on her lips. Amy approached and enveloped me in a warm hug before kissing me good morning. It was our normal routine and we do it frequently.