Your Mommy's Best Friend - Chapter Eighteen

"Good morning, gorgeous." I woke up with my lips being pleasently surprised by warm kisses that were being given.

I wrapped my arms around Taylor so he was locked on top of me. "Good morning!" I giggled, finally releasing my tanned boy.

He sat up, smiling then graced his hand on my bare belly. "Good morning little jelly bean." I laughed a little. "Well, last night was fun."

Nodding, I agreed. "Definetly."

"Do you think she's okay?"

"I think she's fine, babe. All we did was fool around."

"I know." He sighed, "but I don't wanna risk loosing her again."

"Please, Taylor!" I took his hand. "Calm down. All we did was fool around like love birds. The only thing I've heard that can hurt the baby and that can induce labour is sex. And clearly, we didn't do that."

"So you're sure she's fine?"

I nodded. "Do you see blood all over the mattress?"

"Taylor!"

"Well?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. Okay, I get it, she's fine, you're fine."

"Who said I was fine?" I paused for dramatic effect. "I'm fabulous!" Throwing my hands in the air, I grabbed Taylor's face and kissed him.

"You're crazy!" He laughed after we parted.

"I know you are, but what am I?" I teased.

"Beautiful." He smiled, "perfect. And you are mine!"

I stared into his chocolate eyes. "And you mean it, right?" I was asking for reasurence.

"What do you mean?" A confused look ran over his face and I broke contact.

"Never mind." I smiled as I rose to my feet from the mattress that layed on the ground. I stared around me in the empty bedroom.

"No, tell me. What do you mean?" He followed me to his feet.

"Nothing," I faked a smile, turning around. Taylor grabbed my face and forced my lips to his for the fourth time this morning. At first I was tense, but I quickly relaxed with my hands on his hips. I pulled away, "what was that?!"

"Don't doubt me, baby." His voice was soft. "Trust me."

Slowly, I nodded, "today is going to be... Interesting." I sighed. I walked over to the door and slipped on my sweater to cover my bra and underwear. The fact that we are telling all of our friends..." Swallowing hard I felt my face turn red when my half naked fiance took my hand and put the other on my waist.

"Its gonna be fine." He assured me. "I promise."

"But what if I loose all my friends because of this?"

He kissed my forehead which left butterflies in my stomach. "No one will leave you, Tay." Letting go, he walked into the hallway of our new home. I followed him into the kitchen where he poured coffee and stired in two creams and three sugars, handing it to me. Just the way I like it. He proceeded to get his own. Coffee was one of the few things we had at the moment. "Its just a little get together. If Julianne is staying, everyone will."

"I'm not so sure..." I mumbled, "Abigail... I'm so scared about Abi." Taking a sip of the coffee, it seemed to warm everything but my worries.

"Abigail? Abigail is not about to leave!"

"When she's finds out I'm preggo, that may not be the same case."

Drinking his coffee, he rolled his eyes. "Taylor, you've known her forever, she's not about to leave under these kinda circumstances! Julianne is with Joe and she's still on your side."