Hopeless, head over heels in the moment - Chapter Five

He put his arm around me and kissed my head. "Can we have a few minutes?" Tay asked.

"Sure!" Mike said leaving.

"Dad, you too!" I laughed.

"Oh! Uh.... Right!" My dad chuckled wearily then slowly walked out.

"Oh, how I love that your related to that man!" Tay said smiling. "So, what do you think?"

"I love it!" I replied hardly giving enough time to breathe! "But what do you think?"

"I think you have your heart set on it!" He laughed as I rolled my eyes. Tay looked around. "I like it! I think this is deffiantly where we can start our family." He rubbed my belly.

I grinned widely. "Are you sure?"

"Of course, its perfect!"

So the new Bungalow was officially ours. On sunday we hired interior designers to help us freshin up the place. Vibrant colors were to be used in the new baby's bedroom. The kitchen was to have a diner type theme. Our living room was to be warm and cozy. The master bedroom to be light and airy, or peaceful. I'm sure you guessed our theme, mix and match! And surprisingly, Taylor was just as excited as me!

On the flight back home on tuesday it was the only thing we could talk about! Well, and the fact that claire STILL didn't have her baby! That was crazy! I peerd out the window and smiled, things were finally working out for me...

"I love you too, Jonas." I whispered running my fingers up and down Joe's chest which made him turn a smile.

"So when are we gonna have babies?"

I laughed. "Not till you place a ring on my finger." I kissed his cheek.

"Why are you so dedicated to the idea of waiting?" He asked.

"I don't want things to happen that aren't planed out, ya know? I'd just rather wait, do it when the time is right."

"There is such thing as protection, ya know."

"Well, duh!" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Then I don't see the problem! We both know we are soul mates and will be together for the rest of our lives whether we like it or not!"

"Agreed. But I just don't wanna risk anything. If we are soul mates then why rush anyway?"

"What's the rush to get married then."

I rolled my eyes. "That's different!"

"How so?"

"It shows me that your commited!"

"You know I'm commited!" He pulled me in for a deep kiss then backed away. "Does that do it justice?"

"I'm waiting." I huffed and rolled over, pulling the blankets up over my shoulders.

"Taylor," he wrapped his arm around my waist, "don't be like that..."

I wripped his hand off, "I said I'm waiting."

"Taylor.... Taybear? Swiftie?"

I snaped out of it and looked at Taylor. My vision went instantly blurry from tears. I colapsed into his arms.

I'm not sure which was more sad. The fact that the flashbacks started again, or the fact that Taylor didn't have to say anything, and he knew what was happening. Whichever it was, I didn't realize till later, after I stoped crying. "I love you, I love you, I love you." I continued to say it until my voice couldn't even be heard and I fell asleep.