Crackers - Chapter Three

The week went by ever so quickly and it was already thursday. Well... Friday morning. There was only about two hours left of our flight and it was 1:30 am. We took it upon ourseleves to be in First Class. I was very happy about this. Mainly due to the fact that our seats reclined! Made it more comfortable for a midnight flight. Both our seats were reclined and his head was leaning on my shoulder. His eye was still black and blue, but it was getting better. With just a tad bit of make-up he looked just like new. Just thinking about what Joe looked like made me queezy. I had gotten a few calls from Jules, but I never answered them. I was too scared too.  

Flying to Nashville was good for three reasons. The Doctor's being main priority, the other two being house hunting and Claire was going to have her baby soon! Crazy, I know!  

I've figured out a way to subside my morning sickness, and make it not as intense. At five am, I get up and eat just a handful of crackers and drink half a glass of ginger ale, then go to back to bed. So instead of waking up at six, I wake up at nine. I wasn't complaining about my extra few hours, I'll take what I can get! I was just praying that the flight wouldn't make something turn. I couldn't sleep, but my legs were, and my feet were long over do for a stretch.  

I stood up and walked over, into the bathroom and checked my make up. The first class bathroom wasn't as squishy, but still, it was small... Maybe next time I'll take our private jet. I was looking in the mirror fixing my hair when out of nowhere, Rory popped up behind me. I jumped and turned around. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see her, I hadn't seen her in a very long time!  

She blew into one of those party wistle things and laughed. "Congratulations!"  

"Seriously? Now? On a plane? At one thirty in the morning... Are you serious?"  

"I've been on the plane the whole time silly! I've just been in front of you."  

"Okay? So, do you need something?" I asked. 

"Nah, you just looked bored so I thought I'd join you!"  

I rolled my eyes. "In the bathroom?"  

She nodded. "Mmhm!I remember the night Tay went back to Nashville! I told you he wasn't leaving you! Little did you know, you'd get engaged!"  

"Well you could have told me about Joe!" My voice was angry. "Now I'm going to have a baby! I can't believe you knew the entire time! Why wouldn't you have at least warned me." 

"I'm not allowed to... Plus, I did give you a hint... It was a little late, but I did!" She tried to defend her case.  

"What do you mean?" 

"I can't say much of anything! You know this! But, I gave you a vision," she lowered her voice, "when you were in the hospital." She shrugged. "You obviously don't want me here, so I'll be on my way..." And poof! She was gone! Before I could ask anything else.  

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the seat, surprised to see Taylor awake and looking out the window. "Hey baby." I whispered sitting down beside him, running my fingers through his hair. 

Without looking at me, he smiled. "Hey." 

"Something wrong?" I asked. 

He shook his head then looked and me. "Nah, I'm fine." 

"You sure?" 

He kinda chuckled then smiled. "I'm fine!" I loved to see him smile, but there was something about this one which wasn't so sincere. 

"I'm sorry I'm dragging you down with us... I wish I hadn't of done it... You know that!"  

"Your not dragging me down! How many times do I have to tell you? What would I be doing if we weren't together?"