✰ 26

I rode with my windows down, and let the cold air hit me to give me a rush as I drove way above the speed limit. The vehicle vibrated and shook as I played the music as high as it could go. My eyes were on the road but I was focusing more on what I was going to do with Michaela. I didn't even have a plan. All I knew is that I wanted revenge for Athena. I wanted to find the guy that raped her, and kill the bastard. If anyone got in my way, then they were as good as dead as well. Finally, I reached the apartment building that Michaela lived in. I got out of the car, not even bothering to turn it off. The windows were down and the keys were in the ignition, any asshole could steal it, but I wasn't worried about that.

I walked up to her apartment which was on the first floor and banged on the door. "Open the fuck up," I yelled as I held the Uzi tightly in my hand. To my surprise, the door opened almost immediately. I expected a bunch of men to be present but it seemed only one person was in the house. Michaela. Her eyes were taunting and confident. A smirk played her face showing off her mischievous dimples. She stood there with no clothes on and my jaw clenched. Who the hell did she think she was? She wanted me to come.

"I've been waiting for you," she said sultrily. "Well, don't just stand out there in the cold." She pulled me into the house and I pushed her off of me. I slammed the door before grabbing the girl by her neck and pushing her against the wall. "I like it when you get rough with me. It's so sexy." Her hand grabbed my arm, and she caressed her thumb against it. "How's Athena? Heard my boys had some fun with her." I struck the girl with the back of my hand, and she gasped. Blood dripped from her lip as she stared at me. "Sure hope you don't hit her like that."

"Shut the fuck up or I'll do it again!" The girl became quiet. She licked the blood off her lip seductively and gave me a small smile. "Who was with you? Who hit her? Who the hell raped her?" The girl's smile just grew wider. I brought the Uzi up and pressed the muzzle against her temple to encourage her to talk. "Tell me now."

"Pull that trigger and my daddy will kill you," she whispered. The girl took her hand and moved it up my shirt. "My favorite thing about you is your abs."

"I'm not playing games, Michaela."

"Neither am I."

"Tell me what happened."

"No." Instead of responding verbally, I hit the girl in the face with the butt of the gun. She fell down to the ground and grabbed the side of her face as blood gushed from her mouth. Tears were falling down her cheeks. I bet she regretted fucking with me now.

"Tell me," I commanded.

"I-I hit her in the head with a brick. Three guys came with me. After I hit her, I told them to do anything they wanted with her. I left."

"Three guys raped my girlfriend?" Michaela remained silent. I grabbed her by her golden hair, and made her stand up. "Where the fuck are they?!"

"Right above me, upstairs. 202." I turned the girl around and reached in my back pocket. I grabbed the handcuffs I had brought along, and began putting them on her wrist, she giggled. "Kinky." I rolled my eyes at her. It was amazing how blood could basically be flowing through her mouth and she could still say something like that.

"I'm going to let you live but you're going to fucking suffer." I grabbed her arm and pushed her outside. She squealed at the cold air since she was naked, but I didn’t give a fuck. I forced her into the backseat and closed the door. I turned off the car and rolled up the windows so she wouldn't try to scream for help. "When I'm done with them, I'm going to kill your father," I told her before slamming the car door.

I walked up the steps to the apartment of the three guys who had raped Athena. I banged on the door and after a while, a guy answered. He looked like a complete douchebag. He had a bald head and was only in a pair of boxers. "Looks like we got another one, boys," he yelled inside the apartment. The idiot must didn't see the gun that I had in my hand. He put his hand on my waist, and I pushed him away. "Feisty."