✰ 9

That night, I laid in bed and thought about Athena. I hadn’t laid down and thought about a girl since my ex. Usually girls came and went without any extra feelings attached, but not Athena. She was something exceptional. Unlike other girls, she treated me as if I was an actual human. Michaela treated me as if I was just a sex machine, and other girls treated me as royalty. Athena treated me normally. She didn’t try to impress me or anything like that. I could tell she was showing me her true self and I loved that about her. I loved how genuine she was, and how fake she wasn’t. Athena carried herself well, and I could tell that she had a sense of confidence about herself, but she still had some modesty. She didn’t go out and get all these surgeries to make her appeal better to other people, she came as she was, with little make-up and decency.

Athena was also extremely sexy, and she didn’t even have to try to be sexy. She could just sit there and stare, and it would ignite my sex drive. I remembered kissing her soft, tanned skin and letting my hands wander her body. It sucked that her father had to come in and ruin things though. If only he hadn’t come stumbling in, I would probably still be there right now. We would’ve probably stripped each other of our clothes. I would’ve began kissing down her stomach, and she would suddenly stop me and ask me to go up to her room so no one would walk in on us. Then I would be home free, and all alone with her in her bedroom. That’s where things would get really sensual. I would make sure my hands touched every portion of her body, and that my lips met just about every portion of her skin and I would take my sweet time on her perfect body. I would finally move my lips down to where she wanted them the most. I would tease her and lick around her inner thighs, and smirk once I tasted the juices that had flowed there. She’d be overflowing for me and it’d turn me on anymore. After a while of playing around, she would beg me to just f-ck her already and I’d finally give in. She would let out a loud moan once I lapped my tongue across her wet, sweet folds. I would spread her lips with my finger, and begin flicking my tongue against her cl-t, ever so slowly. She’d be up there grabbing onto her breasts, or maybe she’d already be clenching onto the sheets, or maybe she’ll reach down and grab onto my hair. I would flick my tongue against the thing for a while, until it got dull to me, then I’d suddenly stop. She’d start freaking out and ask me why the hell I stopped and I would laugh at her. She’d think I was crazy for a few seconds, but she’d be screaming once I pulled back her hood and exposed her cl-t, and began sucking the flesh. I would suck her cl-t in my mouth briefly and let it go continuously, until she screamed to the top of her lungs. The kids would stir in their sleeps from their big sister’s loud moans. She would scream about how much she loved me, even though she didn’t mean it and she’d repeatedly say my name. Her eyes would roll to the back of her head as if she was possessed, and her back would fully arch from the bed. She would try to run, but I’d hold her down until I felt she reached her full climax. Suddenly, her back would hit the bed again. She’d be sweating from how hot I had made her. Her breathing would be hitched. I would kiss back up her stomach, up her breasts then back up to her lips. I’d kiss her passionately and place my hands on her waist. She’d put her hands on my cheeks as she tasted herself on my lips. Finally, she’d pull away and say- “Kai!”

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked towards the voice. Michaela was standing in front of the bed, completely in the nude. I looked over at the alarm clock that was beside my bed. It was 2 AM. Michaela smirked as she got onto the bed, and she began crawling up the bed until she was staring at me face to face. “I heard you and Aristotle really had a good time tonight. Daddy told me all about it,” she replied as she batted her eyelashes. Her hand ran down my stomach and her striking blue eyes stared in mine. I was already horny from thinking about what I would do with Athena, and it’s not like a fully naked woman wouldn’t make me feel any hornier. She flicked her tongue against my lips. “I think that’s cute.” She grabbed my hand, and put it on top of one of her breasts. “Like I said, though, you’re mine…sexually, at least.” She pressed her lips against mine and I kissed her back. I roughly flipped her so I was on top of her. “That’s what I’m talking about.”