Half a year later.

A half a year later... Kylie back with Keegan. Jason working for a.... Just working...

ALSO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE AND SHORT CHAPTER

______________

[Kylie's point of view...]

I got up before Keegan did and ran into my bathroom for a shower. I took a super quick shower and got dressed then left the bathroom, "Hey baby!" I froze.... Wow, how did I never notice his hot body, He 6"3 full of muscle...

"Uh, baby girl, you okay?"

"Uhhhh..."

"Stop staring and get some."

I just rolled my eyes and walked over to kiss him but, instead, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on top of him then rolled over and got on top of me.

He starts to kiss me, it slowly gets heavy. (Note the fact I'm still naked)

I go to pull out of the kiss, leaving us both breathless. He trails kisses down my neck he hit my soft spot making me moan. It's just where my neck and shoulder meet towards the back. I move my head so he can get more excess. I can't help but keep moaning as he kept sucking on my neck, giving me love bites. He start trailing kisses down to the top of my breast. He kissed me passionately. I pull out of the kiss, needing air. I try to pull away but he's not letting me go and he just pulls me closer.I wrapped my fingers in his hair pulling him back in another kiss.

"Nuh uh." he mutters against my lips. We some how manage to press out bodies closer together not sure how thats humanly possible. He puts his hands up my back and he trailed his lips back on my shoulder trailing kisses back up my neck. "Keegan." I moan.

"Mmhumm." he mutters.

"We ne- we need to- We need to stop."

"But I don't want to. He saids giving me more love bites.

"But Keegan, you know what Nate said," I said coming out as a moan. "We can't have sex till we're officially married."

"Who said we're gonna start humpty humping?" He mumbles on my neck.

"Nobody but it seems like we,re gonna start."

"Fine then I'll stop." He got up and sat down on the bed and left me hanging.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"I'm just messing with me." He said laying back down and closing his eyes. "Wake me up in a hour."

"No don't go to bed."

"I tired."

I chuckled, "Don't sleep without me." I quickly put some clothes on and cuddled in bed with Keegan and went to sleep.

____________________

"How long was I asleep." As I was about to look at my phone, I noticed Keegan wasn't in my bed. I walked to his room and saw he wasn't there, i tried calling but his phone was in his room. "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!!!"

"BOO!!!"

Keegan jumps out of nowhere and jumps on me.

"AHHH- Keegan!!? You scared the Shit out of me."

"Sorry babe," He plants a soft kiss on my cheek and then helped me get up after he did.

After he helped my up i slapped his chest, "Jerk!"

"Sorry babe, let me make it up to you, why don't we go on a date tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"Sure, I'll love to."

"Now, I'll go make us something to eat."

"No, I'll do it." I ran down the stairs and looked for something to cook, the first thing my eyes laid on was some fried rice and chicken. "Sounds good to me."

~~

"Mmmmmm, that was sooo good, thanks babe."

"No problem."

After I did the dishes we watch Titanic. I cuddled with Keegan and laid my head on his shoulder.

________

The movie was over, when I looked at Keegan and saw that he was already asleep, wow I was out for a long time. I slowly slipped out of his arms and got a blanket and covered him with it and I just watch a horror movie by myself, 'IT' is the most scariest movie ever!!

I'm scared to take a shower now, I have to take showers with my baby now, I wrote a note saying "I'll be right back, at the store buying food. Love, Kylie"

I went and got my key and left to the store and bought some Cheese, soda, milk, eggs, cereal, juice, pasta, batteries, cake batter, ice cream, popcorn and other shit."

As soon as I was about to grab some lemonade, I saw someone staring at me with the corner of my eye. I looked at him and I mediately knew who he was. I stared at him then I felt my eyes sting. I quickly grabbed the lemonade and threw it in the cart and ran towards the self check out.

I payed and then pushed the cart to my car and placed everything in my trunk and drove home. It took me 3 trips to my car to carry everything inside. Keegan was still asleep on the couch. Good thing I ran up stairs and cleaned off my smudged make up. I really didn't want to explain to Keegan why I was crying. I just thought of who I saw, and what he was doing. I can't believe he let him self go. I looked at my phone.

I dialed 3 and called. It rung a few time before he answered.

"Bout time you called, I missed you."

"We'll I didn't."

"So I just saw you, why you crying."

"I was crying because your stupidity."

"Baby don't be mad." I heard the smirk in his voice.

"How can I not be after what you've become."

"How can you be mad?"

"Well Jason, it's not my fault you've become a fucking drug selling rapist!!!"

"Well someone's on their period and, its not like I'ma rape you or your friends."

"Oh like Lindsay? Cause I heard she got raped by SOMEONE a few days ago."

"About that..."

"You know what, fuck you Jason, go to hell!!!"

"See you there babe."

I hung up pissed, I threw the phone at the wall. Mother fucking bitch, thinking he can mess with me and get away.

I heard someone coming up the stairs. "Kylie please don't tell me you broke your phone." Keegan said in a sleepy voice.

"Sorry."

"What happened, did you find out about Jason?" He said standing at the door.

"YOU KNEW?!!"

"Well......."

____________

A/N: SOWEE LOVE ME STILL ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFFTEN