HALLOWEEN PARTY

A/n:FINALLY THE TRAILER!!!! If you want to watch it, it should be on the side or here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RB4nQmQZUOw&feature=plpp

__________________

Kylie's point of view...]

I put on my short black dress, my black high heals, and my kitty ears. Lindsay got in white loose crop top, black short skirt, black heals, and her mouse ears.

Then I heard the door bell ring. "I'LL GET IT!!!" I ran out and down out of my room and answered the door see to a perfect Adam.

"Hey Kylie."

"Hey Adam."

"Nice costume, you look cute."

"Thanks, the boys are in the basement."

"Thanks."

Gosh he makes my heart stop.... Don't tell Keegan

I ran back up stairs and walked into my room. "Hey, I heard there's new girls in town across the street." Lindsay told me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure their names are MaryGrace and Paige."

"We should invite them to the party!!!"

"Lets go then!!"

I took my heals off and ran out on my own with a jacket across the street and knocked on the door.

"Hi..."

"Hey, my name's Kylie and since you're new in town I thought you might want to come to my Halloween party tonight?"

"Um, sure!"

"Bring Paige too!"

"Alright, THANKS!!!"

"No problem. See you later tonight I guess."

"Okayz."

I ran off with a "BYE!!!" and up to my room again and put back my shoes back on. "THEIR COMING TONIGHT!!!"

"YAY!!!! Do you think Warvin would be here?"

"Probably."

"Well, lets find out, shall we?"

"We shall. Lets go down stairs and get the food and punch ready."

"Okay!"

____________________

(PARTY TIME)

Soon more and more people came in. The boys as power rangers, Lindsay and I are dressed at sexy Tom and Jerry (lol), MaryGrace as "Mayor Mustachio", Paige as girl version of Harry Styles, and also the queen bitch Warvin did show up as a zombie cheerleader.

We looked sexier than Taylor Lautner. Epically Adam.... Even though you can't see his face, he's still hot!

I looked at the queen bitch with boys drooling over her. Gosh that girl pisses me off. I'm not jealous, I just hate her guts as much as she hates my guts since kindergarten. She gave some bad food to this kid named Drake (yes Drake) and make him throw up all over me and my hair!!! Ugh, I'm going to barf, but I'm not going to do it.

I walk slowly to the food table till, I got pulled by someone and he covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Don't scream... It's Keegan."

I pulled the light switch, turned around and slapped his chest. "FUCKING JERK YOU SCARED.....me..." Who I saw was not Keegan... It was some guy in a white mask.... "Who are you?"

He stared at me, "You're worst nightmare. I'll kill you all... I will... You, Lindsay, MaryGrace, Paige and Warvin."

"WHO ARE YOU?!!!"