Fuck you alien monkey

[Kylie's Point Of View]

"Keegan?"

....

"Keegan?!"

"Fuck you alien monkey!"

...What kind of dream is he having.... And especially at a time like this.

I tried to follow where the voice came from. I bumped into something, I felt whatever it was. Definitely Keegan!

I found his face and slapped him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT-"

"SHHHH! Keep your voice down."

"What was that for?!" He whisper yelled.

"What were you dreaming about?"

"Nothing...."

"It was nothing cause you said 'FUCK YOU ALIEN MONKEY!'"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't be a stubborn child."

"What do you mean? I'm not a stubborn child. I'm a stubborn man."

"Barely."

"RUDE!"

"Rude my ass."

"I like your ass."

"I like it too. Very firm and plump."

"I wish I had an ass like-"

Keegan was cut off by the creaking of the door. We shot our heads towards the door.

"Dinner time!"

I heard footsteps come towards us.

I heard the click of the light switch then the lights blinded me afterwards. I watched one guy un-cuff Keegan then quickly leave, jumping over plates of food.

They closed the door and left... I stared at the food not trusting it...

"Kylie, could you get me the food?"

I looked at him then at the food... Don't trust it... I got up anyway and retrieved the food and handed a plates to Keegan. He kinda inspected them, gave them a little sniff and and pushed the food around a little.

"Both safe."

"You sure."

"Sure as ever."

He handed me a plate. I just stared at the mash potatoes, broccoli, peas, chicken, and corn. I took a little bite of the chicken. For bad guys, their cooking is pretty impressive.

After Keegan and I finished I put the plates next to the door. I held onto the door knob for support while I bent down to set the plates on the floor.

I accidentally opened the door.

"The fuck? The doors open?"

I took a peek outside. It looked like a normal house. I took Keegan's hand and we walked outside.

"Welcome to my home Nate and Kylie. I've been waiting till you realized the door was open."

He thinks Keegan is Nate?

"Who are you?" Keegan said bluntly.

"Oh how rude, my name is Carter Ferdinad."

"How'd we get here?"

"Well you guys looked a little cold on the beach so we took you in."

"And hand cuffed me?"

"Sorry about that, my men were scared you'd attack them." He looked at me... "Kylie?"