Well?

A/n:SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE, BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT HERE I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE FASTER AND LONGER!!

___________________________

[Nate's point of view...]

"Well?"

"I uh.."

"I uh, what?"

I sighed, "Lindsay, I had the longest crush on you since we were kids, but I never had the guts to tell you how I felt. But just like Keegan said earlier. That one girl who will somehow creep into your mind at any point during the day. You'll be doing something as stupid as switching a TV channel over and suddenly there she is in your mind, making some comment about the show you've just put on. That one girl that creeps into your mind every time you're hooking up with someone else. That one fucking girl that pushes you to the verge of breaking the 'never hit a girl' rule so much you scare yourself a little. Lindsay, you are that one girl, that I love, and your that one mother fucker I'd like to fuck."

Lindsay looked at me with watery eyes, and with a bit of guilt

flashed through. "Nate..."

"I understand, your with Jimmy, and I was gonna tell you, but I- I-"

"You saw me with Jimmy and you just couldn't."

"Yeah."

"Nate, I'm sorry, I can't do this right now." She ran out the room and left me just sitting there."

I heard someone run up the stairs. And appeared Jimmy at the door. "Dude, why is Lindsay crying?"

"I don't know." I walked pass him and towards my room. I slapped the door and laid down onto my bed.

Should have seen that coming, what was I suppose to do, I needed to tell her, so I did...

___________________

[Jimmy's point of view...]

"Lindsay, are you okay?"

She just nodded, "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Are you just on your period?"

"NO, I told you I'm fine Jimmy."

"WOAH lady, calm yo tits." Drake cuts in.

"Mind your own business."

"Sorry...(bitch)"

"Heard that."

"..."

"I'm going to get some air, if anybody wants to join me, don't. Thank you, now have a good day."

"Somethings wrong..."

_______________

[Lindsay's Point Of View]

I went to Kylie's room, oped the window leading to the room and climbed out. I sat down and just hugged my leggs. I sighed...

I don't know what to do. I loved Nate since I was little. I did up till now... But I thought he didn't feel the same way, so when Jimmy asked me out, I said yes so forget about Nate. "Why does life got to be so complicated?"

"Tell me about it." Kylie said put of nowhere.

"God, you scared me."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, are you okay?"

"I guess," she paused taking a Soo of beer. Then pointed it towards me, "Want some?"