KEEGAN!!!

I didn't eat and I barely slept the whole mouth. I couldn't stop thinking about Keegan. I started becoming anorexic and bulimic. I heard a knock at the door. I looked and saw Drake. "Hey..."

"Hey baby girl, I know your having a hard time without Keegan, but, you still need to eat baby."

"I'm not hungry."

"Come on, you need to eat."

"I said, I'm not hungry."

I heard him sigh, "Please, for Keegan at least."

"What part don't you get I'm not hungry."

He sighed again, "Alright, but if you change your mind I'll leave some food on the dresser."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I sighed, I lost a lot of weight. I've gone to 105 to 83 pounds. Everybody's been worrying about me. And every time I eat, I just throw it back up... I can't help it. I've been stuck in depression without Keegan, it's been like 3 months, and he's still not awake.

"KYLIE!!!!"

I looked at Nate who looked excited. "What?"

"KEEGAN'S UP!!!"

I looked at him in shock, "He's... awake?"

"YES, COME ON LET'S GO!!!"

I get out of bed and walk over to my closet to get my Uggs and I put them on, and ran out the door past Nate and ran down the stairs, I was about to run out the door but, "Kylie!" I heard his voice. I ran towards him in tears.

"Keegan..."

"It's okay baby girl, I'm here now."

"Keegan, I missed you so much."

"I did too, I did too baby girl."

He pulled me out of the hug, he started crying. He pulled me back into the hug, "Baby did you even eat?"

"No..."

"But Kylie, you could have died of starvation."

"I wasn't really hungry and every time I eat, I throw it back up, I can't help it."

"Awhhh, baby, since I'm here you need to eat, NOW."

"But-"

"Not buts, you need to eat."

I sighed, "Fine..."

Drake handed me some food, I picked up a fry and ate one, and another, then another, then I ate the burger. I finished within 15 minutes. Then I didn't feel too good, I ran up the stairs and into the nearest bathroom and lifted up the toilet seat and threw up. I heard someone coming up the stairs.

"Kylie, are you okay?"

I bursted into tears, I curled up into a ball. Nate came over to me and hugged me tight. "It's okay Kylie, everything will be alright."

"I can't even eat without throwing it back up."

"Well, it cause you ate too much, too fast, try slowing down a little."

"Okay..."

"Now lets go back down stairs."

"I wanna rest, can you please tell Keegan to come to my room?"

"Of corse." He said helping me up.

"Thanks." I said giving him a hug then walking to my room. I opened my door, which had a picture of me and Keegan together on the beach kissing. Memories... Anyway, I opened the door and walked in and laid down on my bed. A few minutes later a heard footsteps, must be Keegan.

"Hey baby girl," he said sitting on the bed, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure, do you want a hug?

"No."

"Did you even hear what I said?"

"Yeah."

"Then what did I say?"

"Do you want a hug?"

"Well, if you insist." He said reaching over and hugging me.

I chuckled, "I see what you did there."

"You know you love me."

"I do."

"Well, baby what do you wanna do?"

"I wish I was back to 105 pounds..."

"You will, with everybody's help, you will."

"Will you help me?"

"Of corse baby girl."

"Thanks."

"No problem, within a couple of weeks, you'll be good as new."

"Okay, now can you go to sleep with me?"

"Sure." He said laying down next to me.

______________________

(8 months later...)

I look at myself up and down in the mirror, good as new. I look like myself again, 105 blonde girl, and just in time for the Home Coming Dance. Oh and Lindsay dyed her hair back to her original color, back to a brunette.

"How does it look?"

I look up and down at the dark blue mini dress, "Sexy."

"Just like me."

"Shut up."

"Hey, at least I'm buying that for you."

"Thanks baby."

"No problem."

I took off the dress and changed back into my clothes then walked out of the dressing room. "So Keegan, shall we now go home get ready, pick Lindsay and Jimmy then go to the school?"

"We shall." He said taking the dress and going to the check out counter.

_________________

[Lindsay's point of view...]

We got to the home coming dance, damn everything is so beautiful.

"Damn Kylie, you looking sexy."

"Ditto."

"Ha ha, thanks. So-" I got pulled away by someone, "I'll be back!!!"

I turned around, "Wha- was all I could get out before someone rammed their lips onto mine, I could tell you exactly it was from the deep kiss. It was Jimmy. I know your like, 'WOAH SINCE WHEN WERE THEY TOGETHER?!!!' Well, we started about 4 months ago. I answered you question.

He broke the kiss, "What was that for?"

"What, I can't kiss my girlfriend?"

"You can but- what did you do this time?"

He smiled like a little guilty kid, "I forgot to tell you.... I kissed Kylie in freshmen year."

"I don't care."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"YAY!!!"

"Now, what really happened?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you."

I rolled my eyes, "Wow..." I said walking away.

I walked towards Kylie and Keegan and saw them kissing, then I was about to walk back to Jimmy, but the lights went off and I heard I hear Kylie scream. Then the lights came back on. I looked around. Good everybodys still here, and not stolen.

The lights went off again. I heard a scream. Then the lights light came back on. I look toward Kylie and Keegan, they were gone. SHIT WHERE ARE THEY?!!!

(To be continued...)

______________

A/n: Sorry the chapter was SUPER SHORT, I've been busy lately, I'll try to upload the new chapter soon and try to make it long. BTW Kylie and Lindsay in their dress on the side.