I don't have a cat...

A/N: Uh.... Let's be honest... I'm horrible at updating at a reasonable time... SORRY I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!!! Still love right? Kylee you still love me right? You my bae right? You still reading this right?

[Kylie's Point Of View]

I sat on my bed reading The Fault In Our Stars (for the third time) while Keegan was in the shower.

After a few minutes he came out with just a towel around his waist.... Damn that body tho...

"Stop staring at me you wet cat!"

"I don't have a cat..."

"...." He just looks at me with shame.

I just looked at him with my right eyebrow raised...

I gave him a shocked look, "You perv!"

"It's true though. I have the effect on many people." He just looked at me with a slight smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and went back to the book.

~"Sick children inevitably become arrested: You are fated to live out your days as the child you were when diagnosed, the child who believes there is life after a novel ends. And we, as adults, we pity this, so we pay for your treatments, for your oxygen machines. We give you food and water though you are unlikely to live long enough-"

"PETER!" Lidewij shouted.

"You are a side effect," Van Houten continued, "of an evolutionary process that cares little for individual lives. You are a failed experiment in mutation."~

"YOU DICK I WILL EAT YOU!!!"

"I'd eat me too!"

I looked up at Keegan, wearing nothing but boxers.

"....two can play at this game!" I got up, walked into my my walk-in closet and closed the door. I walked towards my bikini section and picked out my thong bikini. I put it on, rubbed tanning oil on myself and walked out with a beach bag.

"Jesus has answered my prayers..." Keegan said looking up towards the

ceiling with his hands together.

"Let's go out onto the beach."

"Can't we bang instead?"

"Nope, not till I win this game." I said walking out of my room.

____________

I walked down the stairs as Keegan followed.

"Hey Nate."

"Hey Ky- what the fuck are you wearing?"

"A bikini. What else?"

"Are you planning to go to the striper beach?"

"No... I'm going down to our beach."

"You're lucky we're on a private beach. Anyway, enjoy while it last cause we're going back home tomorrow."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye whore- I mean, my lovely sister."

I flipped him off and walked out the back door.

"Keegan, shut your mouth, you're going to catch flies buddy." I heard Nate say behind me.

I shook my head and ran down to the shore.

___________

I laid my towel onto the sand and sat down. I picked up my Chanel sunglasses and put them on. I felt someone put their arms and legs around me tightly. It was Keegan.