Little girls on periods

Hey there.... you know..... I suck at updating my book... SORRY!!!!

__________________

[Kylie's point of view...]

"KYLIE?!!!!!"

"Uh Keegan..."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!!!"

"You know.... doing the classic humpity-hump...."

He walked over, grabbed Jack, threw him on the ground, and started punching him in the face. "KEEGAN STOP IT, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

He looked at me with bloodshot eyes... "Fuck... you..." He gets off of Jack and walks away.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Um, I think I should go, I'll text you or something."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll text you I promise." He pulled on his clothes and left.

I banged my head on my headboard. Fucking Keegan ruining everything.

___________________

I woke up with a Keegan next to me.... what the-

"Keegan?" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing in my bed?"

"I was making sure you didn't bring anybody else here last night."

"Why?"

"Listen Kylie," He said sitting up straight. "I love you wayyyyy more then anything. I want to explore the unknown of the world with you, discover the secrets of love and this world. I want to make a family with you. How cute would it be with little Keegan and Kylie Thompsons running around? I would bang you rather then Megan Fox. Everytime I lay my eyes on you my heart beats so fast I feel like it's going to pop out of my chest. I know this is really corny, but I mean it Kylie Hastings. I love you and I always will, don't ever doubt it babe. You're beautiful and I hope I could call you mine again.

I was speechless.... I cupped his face. "Will this answer your question?" I placed my lips on his and kissed him. "I love you Keegan Thompson. Even though you can be a total ass hole sometimes."

He hugged me tight and whispered, "I'm sorry for everything."

I whispered back, "No I am."

We cuddled back to sleep.

---

*buzzz*

I squinted my eyes, TOO MUCH LIGHT!

I grabbed my phone. I saw I got a text from Jack...

I quickly opened his message and read.

'Hey, sorry I left in such a rush yesterday... I panicked... >.< Forgive me?'

'No, I'm sorry... I should have never done something so stupid to bring you to my house and bang you right when I got out of a relationship. I understand if you can't forgive me, it was a foolish mistake.'

'Don't sweat about it. I forgive you. Hope we can still be friends?'

'Sure, and can we agree to never talk about this EVER again?'

'Agreed!'

I put down my phone on my dresser and then woke up Keegan.

"Morning baby."

"Hm? Oh, good morning beautiful."

"Do you want to go to the 'lair'?"

"Sure babe."