💥Chapter 7💥

Authors Note: Hellooooooooo, I'm back with another chapter. Sorry for the long wait school is starting again meaning I may take a little longer writing these but I hope you all enjoy the story and the journey this will go through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tailoring of clothing machines ring your ears as you watch the butler's work on a specific outfit for you. You let out a soft sigh and look at your sister

"Chloe" you say "They really don't have to do this"

"Nonsense" she says "this outfit you will wear will be grand and fabulous because it's needed"

You let out a soft groan mentally in your mind 'She may be my sister...but even I will get nuts over these expensive clothes..'

"Besides a very special day is going to be here" she says with a happy squeal. You title your head for a moment before smiling.

"Lemme guess" you say "Adrien's birthday is coming up isn't it?"

"Yes!" she squeals as she hugs you tightly causing you to squeal "Adrikins will have his party and we will be the ones giving him the best presents ever!"

You pondered for a moment 'Why does this feel odd...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And it better be amazing, and it better not be late!"

The school day begins as any other day as you walk inside the building holding your bags. You took each step carefully carrying your books. As you take another step you feel the force of your foot hitting a step causing you to trip. You let out a gasp as you brace yourself to feel the cold floor.

A pair of hands grab you before you manage to hit the floor. You look up to see who helped you out. Adrien is staring at you with concern. He was wearing a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow. Underneath all that a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle. He wears blue jeans and orange sneakers with white laces and a logo of a black butterfly in a circle on the sides. His emerald green eyes look at you with concern

"You okay" he asked with a bit of worry

You slowly nod in response "Yea, I'm okay. Thank you"

He nods slowly letting you go before his white limo appears beside you both. He looks towards Nino with a sad look on his face

"Gotta go. Photoshoot." he says before turning to you "Try and be careful next time okay (Y/N)?"

"I will" you answered with a soft smile "And oh happy birthday"

He does a small smile in response before going into the limo. You watch as he leaves before turning to Alya and Marinette who was hiding behind the stairwell.

"Looks like I've got some business to take care of with Adrien's old man." you hear Nino say to himself before it clicked inside your head.

'Oh...shoot'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this Nino...is his next target?" Firra asks with a tilt of her head. The two of you were in your bedroom as you pace back and forth in thought. You nod your head as the pacing goes faster.

"You know pacing isn't gonna help"

"Yea, I know" you say as you turn to her stopping "but its not like I can stop this from happening. Hes set on making Adrien have his party and knowing his dad...he'll use this opportunity to make him angry"

"Looks like you may have to-"

"AHHHHHHH!"

"Daddy!" Chloe shrieks as you run towards the window. You notice the mayor aka your father being lifted in the air by a big green bubble. You stare with shock and worry.

"Dad!" you yell, but he was long ahead by the time you yelled his name out. You turn to firra slowly "Looks like he already started"

"Well" she says taking a bite out of a cookie "We better head on out"

You nod as you look around for a moment to make sure no one is around before taking a deep breath.

"Firra, Ashes to Ashes"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You fly into the air looking through the city as more and more bubbles appear capturing the parents one by one. You notice kids lost in the street crying for their parents. You quickly land in front of them

"Hey..." you say gently with a soft smile. One looks at you slowly sniffing as her tears go down her face.

"It's okay little one" you say with a comforting smile while petting them "Those bubbles will come back with your parents safely. We will make sure of it...ok?"

They slowly nod before they hug on you quickly taking you by surprise

"Thank you.." they say as they let go. You nod before taking off into the sky as they cheer for you.

"Enjoying the view" a female voice asked, making you turn. You turn a little to notice ladybug jumping from building to building. You shrug.

"Didn't think hawk moth would be interested in bubbles" you commented, she hummed in response to your statement.

"Me neither, but we have a job to do" she says as you nod in agreement. The two of you zoomed off through the city trying to find a trail of where the origin of the akuma was.

"There's no sight of the akuma monster.." Ladybug says with a frustrated sigh. You ponder for a moment on how you will say this without seeming odd.

"Well" you begin to say "We know this akuma has to be young if he or she is targeting parents right?"

Ladybug nods a bit as you continue

"Well, what would you wanna do the most with no parents around?"

After a moment of thinking the two of you looked at one another.

"Party"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry for the long waits but I have to place my focus more on my school work. I hope you all like the chapters I put out regardless and like a cat I vanish into the night ^-^