💥PROLOGUE 💥

Author's Note:

Before This story begins I like to say not all the plotlines of the og story will remain the same. Since you the reader are apart of the story there will be a few key changes to the story however I will keep the magic and world of miraculous ladybug in check. I love everyone of you and I hope this story gives everyone new life

PROLOGUE

Beep beep beep..

The sound of the fire alarm rang in your ears as you slowly begin to regain your senses. The smell of the fumes and smoke filled through your nose and lungs making you cough heavily. You quickly shot out of your own bed in a sitting position. Your coughs begin to grow even louder as you slowly look around, but all you see is grey puffy smoke clouds

"MOM!"

Your coughs grow more intense as you slowly get out of bed and open a window. The night sky was clear as day you slowly begin to see. You waved your arms back and forth as you begin to see the neighbors below. Their faces slowly growing more concerned with each growing second as you let out a pleaful scream.

"Help! Someone help me!"

Your pleas grew deaf as one of the neighbors slowly begin to dial 911 as your eyes see the small screen on their phones down below. You turned around into the grey puffs of smoke before you. Suddenly you slowly can hear it..

Creeeakkk..

The floor suddenly begin to make a creaking sound as you slowly look down. You can slowly hear the sounds of the cracking as your heart sank before the floor finally caved in from under you, taking you into the light orange flames down below. Your screams echoed throughout the house as you finally closed my eyes..

Accepting your fate...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep...Beep...Beep

The sounds of an electronic machine came through your ears after a moment of pure silence. Slowly you begin to feel your legs and then slowly your hands. Your chest ached with soreness as you slowly begin to feel your head move slightly back. A gasp echoed throughout the situation your are currently in.

"Madam" the voice sounded surprised and filled with hope. Your eyes begin to slowly open and for a split second everyone was white for 2 seconds before your vision cleared. You suddenly see a pair of pale green eyes staring at you. Your eyes are filled with relief and worry. "I must go tell Mr Bourgeois"

He quickly left your vision soon after he said those very words...Bourgeois?

Your eyes begin to move a little to the side to see a sleeping Chloé Bourgeois?! Your Eyes widen in shock as you slowly looked at her sleeping features. Her medium height appearance with light honey blonde hair. While it's usually out, its down up to her shoulder blades, light blue eye-shadow placed perfectly on her eyelids, nude lipstick perfectly placed on her lips, and a light peach-colored blush on her cheeks. you stared in shock before she slowly begin to stir from her sleep before her ocean blue eyes opened up to you. She blinked for a few seconds before her eyes widen in surprise.

"You're awake" she slowly said as the man slowly came back with André Bourgeois in the flesh. His fairly tall appearance combined with a very heavy exterior. Wearing a dark gray dress jacket with three large black buttons over a white dress shirt. A black red tie over the shirt carefully placed, a dark red folded handkerchief in the jacket's upper left pocket completed with dark gray slacks and black shoes. He sighs in relief before holding your hand.

"You're finally awake."

Your mind became numb as you slowly begin to stare at the people who are standing in front of you.

"What's going on?" You said out loud, your voice sounded weak as if it was hit by something, but that was the one question you wanted to know: what was happening?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctors were surrounding you in seconds as Chloe and Andre watched from the sidelines with anxiety. They checked everywhere they're allowed to touch before turning to the mayor.

"It seems she's suffering minor memory loss. You will have to keep an eye on her"

Your eyes slowly stared at the two as they look back at you. Your mind slowly becomes numb as you think slowly but surely.

...I'm in the Miraculous Ladybug cartoon...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the moment your eyes opened an old man eyes open with a smile on his face. A short Chinese man with dark brown eyes. His hair gray as snow and his mustache and goatee completed his features

He looked at a green figure beside him

"She is here Wayzz" he says looking at the small, light green creature floating beside him. Wayzz nods his head once

"We shall get started then."

The old man slowly looks at the kwami who floated beside him. He holds a golden like chinese hairpin completed with silver and red gems perfectly in place.

"You know what to do Firra"

[ END OF PROLOGUE ]

Authors Note: It may be a little bit short but I promise things will get along just fine. I hope you all enjoy this lovely journey you will all go through.