💥Chapter 1💥

Authors Note: Part 2 of this lovely story is upon us. Please be warned writing will be a little slow because of college breathing down my neck to the point where Im having less breaks. I hope you all enjoy ^-^

Chapter 1

It took you seconds to remember everything playing out before you. You being in Chloe's room, you sitting on her bed while she is throwing clothes out left it right trying to find the perfect outfit for you to wear. Thoughts were in your mind as you are trying to figure out how to take this. You turned your head towards the picture frame that was on the nightstand. The photo was of you as a little toddler being held close by a kid sized Chloe. Everything was changed to fit you inside this universe..and it strangely comforted you in a way...least you weren't on the streets...

"And there it is!" Chloe said "Now this outfit will be perfect for you to wear"

She walks towards you with a perfect smirk on her face

"Now I know its gonna take some getting used to being around classmates and all but I know to make sure to keep an eye on you" She looks away from you giving you the outfit "Now put this on"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the 30 minute car ride you arrived at the school building from the cartoon. Your face is in awe as you stare at the building in front of you. Chloe looked at you before waving her hand.

"Well" she says "It's not that great. Daddy's stuff is worth 10 times as much as this"

You closed your mouth as you looked at her. She quickly smiled before giving you her mirror proud on the look she gave you along with the many servants before leaving the house.

"Aren't you the most prettiest, well not more than me of course" She said. You almost forgot your appearance was slightly altered. Your peach skin completed with your colored eyes and rosy cheeks. Your bright pink lips was perfectly glossed as your long beautiful colorful hair reached your shoulders. Your outfit was one of the top bought richest outfits in paris. A white tank top completed with a blue sleeved blouse completed with black short skirt with black leggings with black flats. She grabs your hand and leads you inside. You didn't even notice you bumped into an old man beside you as you walked inside.The school interior was first welcomed before you as you walked inside. You didn't even notice a person running towards you before she stepped in front of you two.

"Chloe! And...(Name)?!" she gasped

Short exterior with chin-length orange hair that is styled in a bob cut, sea green eyes and light pink lipstick ...A white headband and glasses with a pale brown and gray rim. She wears a purple and blue argyle vest, and underneath that, a white long-sleeved dress shirt with a gray bow tied to the collar...Along with bright blue shorts with a brown belt, black leggings with a dark blue argyle pattern, bright blue socks, and white sneakers with black soles.

'Yep...' You thought 'That is so Sabrina..'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class was surprisingly okay as you were chosen to take seats in the back. You were so lost you didn't even see Marionette talking to Chloe...wait take that back....sister until she fell on the floor. You stare at her as Ayla helped her up and put her near her in the front of the class. You frowned before looking at your new knees