💥Chapter 4 💥

Author's Note: I don't even know why I took forever to get this one out. School was like a massive cloud covering over my eyes and I was more focused on getting my grades up.Anyway Ima try to upload this story at least once a month. The writing process will be slow because I have another story on wattpad as well for the avengers series. I hope you like this final part

~~

It didn't take long for you to find Chloe and Mylène being in the hands of Stoneheart as you fly towards the sound of Chloe ranting on how her father will get the entire police on this monster. Cat Noir appears next to you soon after and with a cat purr he looks at you

"Looks like it's just the the two of us today" he states as you stare at the beast in front of you.

"Let's hope it doesnt stay like that for long" You answer as the both of you charge in as Chloe's ranting continued.

"Hey, stone face!" You yelled as Cat Noir throws his weapon towards the monster hitting it in his stone like chest before his aura begins to show. Its aura was a golden yellow as you can feel him smirk. He grew bigger as you and Cat Noir watched surprised. You mentally facepalm that you almost forgot if you or the others hit this creature then he grows bigger.

"You two wish to see the carvery?" Stoneheart asks as you hear the rumbling of more Stonehearts coming this way, towards where you and Cat Noir were standing "Well here it is!"

You gulped as you see an army of Stonehearts surround you both. You take out your baton as you and Cat Noir do your best to defend yourselves.

"Uhhh! Lady bug!" he calls out "If you're around, we could really use your help right about now!"

You dodged a car as u blocked a punch from one of the army of Stonehearts before you slowly began to feel overwhelmed by the amount of Stonehearts.You let out a gasp as you felt a cold sensation of a rock hand pick you up off the ground while you wasn't looking. You can hear the sounds of Alya screaming for help as you struggled in the Stoneheart's grip.

"Let me go" You struggled to free yourself as you and Cat Noir are taken away

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can react, you feel a tight string wrap itself around your arm before it pulls on you, freeing you from the stoneheart clone hand. You let out a squeal as you and Cat Noir are upside down.

"Sorry I'm late" Ladybug says as you feel sick from being upside down.

"Just don't ever put me upside down again" You say feeling sick on the inside as you try to get back into a safe position as Cat Noir says his usual cat puns

"Looks like you spoke too soon" Ladybug comments as the Stonehearts look at us angrily. She looks at you for a moment as she lets you go.

"Take us out of here" she says as you nod and grab both of them using both of your hands before your wings start to move. With ease, you take Cat Noir and Ladybug out of the situation before it can get any worse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you are at a safe distance, you land at the center of the city letting them go in the process as all the news reporters record the situation with the main Stoneheart on top of the Eiffel Tower. You watch with concern in your eyes for Mylène since she's still trapped within the main stoneheart's grip while Chloe was on the other hand.

"That is a lot of cops" you commented as you stared at the intense scene in front of you. You watched as the mayor, your father demanded Chloe to be released.