💥Chapter 2 💥

Authors Note: Sorry I'm late with this one moving took a tiny bit longer then expected but I'm back and ready to make the second part of this story.

You opened your eyes as you felt the soft sensation disappear from your body. You (eye color) eyes looked towards the mirror as you gasped. The normal hair you originally had has now become a rich bright red color. Your hair was perfectly placed in two long low pigtails, a red mask laced with a golden edge was placed over your face. The hair still placed in your hair. The rich clothing had disappeared from your body replacing it with a red skin tight bodysuit laced with colors of light gold rays with a tiny skirt on your wait. Your eyes were in awe as you stared at yourself.

"Wow...This is amazing.." You whispered before you noticed the sounds of the stomping outside the window. You slowly looked out and then you see Stoneheart stomping through the streets of Paris. You looked to the left to see Alya following him on her bike. You stared dumbfounded remembering how she was crazy to do that and it's still crazy now.

'I have to follow her...'

You then thought on how are you gonna make it over to her..You didn't have a weapon like Ladybug or Cat Noir. It was like you coul-

Suddenly you felt yourself being lifted off the ground. You let out a small yelp as you look behind you to see actual phoenix like wings on your back. You sighed as you looked ahead of yourself

"That's one way to put it.."

You slowly looked outside before you felt your hands glow. You looked down to see an orange red striped glowing baton in your own hands. You take a deep breath as you slowly fly out of the house...

'I hope I can do this...'

—————————————————————————————————————————

You never felt so taken back as you flew through out the city of paris. You felt mesmerized at the scene before you as you tried to follow where Stoneheart was heading to. Suddenly you felt pain hit your head causing you to yelp and fall to the stone street before you see 2 figures dangling not far from you.

"Ah!" the female one says to you "I'm so so sorry!"

You shake your head with a nervous laugh "No big deal, I'm surprised I made it this far without crashing..You took a closer at the two figures as they freed themselves from the tangled yolo...the female figure had on a red skin tight bodysuit covered in black spots and with a black collar/turtleneck. On her face is a red mask with five black spots that are in a symmetrical design and the waterlines of her eyes are colored black. Her earrings are red with five black spots in a quincunx pattern and the bands holding her hair back become red ribbons. The male figure who has cat eyes with green sclerae, dark green irises and oval pupils. His hair long and untamed and it covers his normal ears as you stared at him. Wearing a textured black skin-tight catsuit with metal details. He wears matching gloves that have claws on the fingertips and boots with a hidden wedge, silver toes, and paw-shaped treads. He has a golden bell on his neck, connected to a zipper on the front of his costume, and a long belt that wraps around his waist and hangs out from the back like a tail. He wears black cat ears and a black mask around his eyes. You put the two together as you looked at their features.

'Yep they are Ladybug and Cat Noir alright' You thought 'Never thought I see them outside of my computer screen'

You decided to start a conversation