💥Chapter 5 💥

Author's Note: This took me quite a while to finish making but least I finally found time to write this. I hope you all enjoy Stormy Weather.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!"

"Chloe I really don't see myself ever being in shows like that" you comment as Chloe is doing your hair so you can look amazing when you go out today. She smiles proud of herself and you as the program continues on.

"Well" she starts "You clearly don't see the beauty of our family and how powerful we can be to get what we want"

"We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply."

"I know" You sigh with a smile "You tell me every day"

"Least you know"

You smile as she walks away to get some food from the kitchen as your phone vibrates a bit. You look to the side a bit as Chloe is distracted. You see a bunny emoji making you smile knowing it's Alya. You remember that you became secret friends with her and Marinette. Chloe knew about it of course but she did warn the girls 'dont ever break her heart'...

'Her words..' You thought 'Not mine'

You look at the text

🐇Bunny Reporter [Alya]: Operation Adrien Photo is a go

You roll your eyes smiling knowing this was one of her attempts to help Marinette get with Adrien. You text her back.

[YOU]: Another attempt I see..is she agreeing to it?

🐇Bunny Reporter [Alya]: It did take some convincing and planning but yes. Are you coming along for the ride?

You look in the direction of the kitchen

"Sis!" You call "Is it okay if one of the butlers takes me to the park?"

"Yes!" she answers "If they don't do their job, you let me or daddy know"

"Alright!"

You reply back to her saying you are on your way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walk down the block towards the park with one of the butlers following close behind you. The outfit chosen for you was done in vivid aqua, light green, and dark red. Wearing a short wrap dress with round sleeves, as well as a pair of sneakers. Your accessories include a collar necklace and a puffy hat to complete the look. You look at your black purse as Firra peaks out. You smile a bit as your low pigtails sway in the breeze a little in the sun.

"This day is also the day.." you whisper to yourself quietly. You remember the episode clearly...Stormy Weather..the next akuma villain you had to help the heroes face. You couldn't be more than ready for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the park minutes later as Marinette, Alya and the kid Marinette was babysitting are behind a tree watching Adrien take photos for his upcoming photoshoot. You giggle a bit before walking over.