Chapter 23

The moment Ryder laid his lips on mine. I felt that warm feeling course all over my body. People say in books and such that when you kiss someone or whatever that you hear fireworks or something like that? I'm not sure that's the true saying but in reality, at first its kinda awkward and all. But then you get the hang of it.

Our lips were moving in sync and I felt my stomach burst with butterflies. Well it was more than that. I felt my whole insides burst, really. I felt his arms snaking around my waist and he pulled me closer. I gripped his hair and let him have access in my mouth. He softly moaned and I could feel myself wanting to do so too. But decided against it. Don't want to add more ego into him, right?

His mouth tasted of mint and some other sweet. His lips were soft, I'll give you that. He bit my lip lightly, assuming for a tease. I smiled a bit, knowing that he's surely trying to tease me now. I gripped his hair a bit more and kissed him more passionate. Our make out at the moment was hot, I crawled onto his lap and he laid down. I put my hands under his white tee and started from the top. I brushed my fingers over his chest and down, feeling his body shiver. I smirked in satisfaction. I felt his hard abs and when I finally reached the V line. I played with his belt a bit. We were still making out. Our lips never parting.

That's when I pulled my hand out and got up from his lap. I was standing over him, smirking. He noticed automatically why I was smirking. Nobody teases me and gets away with it.

"Is that how your gonna play." He smirked and stood up as well. Looking down on me since I'm shorter than him. He has to be about 6'1. I stared back at him trying my hardest not to smile or burst out laughing.

I nodded and smiled sheepishly before walking off. But then I felt two hands grab me by my waist and that's when my world went upside down. I was dangling down and Ryder was the asshole who did it.

"Ryder! Put me down!!." I squeaked and pounded on his back. I felt him shake with laughter.

"If that's what you want, Ari." I felt my back connect with the ground floor and Ryder on top of me.

"Get off you, pig. Your squishing me." I whined and attempt to get him off but no he just had to be full of fatty muscles.

"Now Ariana is that anyway to talk to a guy you just made out with." He smirked and looked down on me.

"Well Ryder do you always put your fat ass over everygirl you make out with." I smirked back raising my eyebrows up.

He faked pouted,"Actually usually the ladies love me on top but if you prefer it the other way..." He chuckled. And I felt my whole face getting red. Ugh curse you, Ryder.

"But no princessa, sorry to tell you the truth... I like being in control." He winked and kissed my nose, before getting off and pretending to dust himself off.

"Well is that so.. " I smirked and got closer to him, running my hand down his arm. I could feel his muscles tense at my touch.

"Yeah it is." He seemed to gain back his conscious because he backed me up to a tree, putting both his arms on other side and faced me. I didn't even know we were off the cliff till now. His minty breathe hit my face and I felt like kissing him all over again but no I'll just wait a little later for that.

"What if I told you, I liked being in control, also." I smirked and looked down to his plump lips.

"I would say tough luck."

He kissed me automatically and I felt my whole body wanting more. His kiss was gentle but then I felt his arms drop to my waist, pulling me closer to him. There wasn't even a small gap between us any longer. He tilted his head to get better access and his lips were even more softer than before. I felt like this kiss was even better. I put my arms around his neck and tugged his hair.