Chapter 34

"Princessa, I like you."

I think my heart just burst into tiny little butterflies. Wait.

"You mean by like you like me as a friend?" I asked pretending cluelessly.

"No. I mean I - uh - like like you. As in a girl..friend."

"So you do like me as being one of your friends. Because technically, a girlfriend can mean someone your dating, or someone who's just your friend but a girl."

"Princessa ugh. I like you as in someone I would date." He blushed.

Its fun messing with him.

Tell me about it.

"So.. Your saying you do like like me?" I could feel my lips forming a smile. But I tried my best to hide it.

"Ugh! Your messing with me aren't you?" He groaned and ran a hand through his wavy hair.

"Maybe.." I guess my lying skills were a bit horrible .

He narrowed his eyes at me and pushed my shoulder playfully. I pretended to wince in pain.

"Oh damn. Sorry I didn't mean to. Fuck. Okay, don't cry, please."

This time I couldn't held it in any longer. I had to burst out laughing.

He looked at me confused but it didn't take him long to realize what I had done.

"You play too much." He rolled his eyes but I could till he was being playful.

"And? I'm in a hospital bed, I needed to lighten the mood a bit." I stated and shrugged my shoulders.

It was silent for awhile. It felt comfortable though. Its like we didn't even have to talk, just sat in silence listening to the rain slowly fall. It felt so peaceful, like no one can interrupt our silence.

But that silence was soon interrupted by the sound of a knock at the door.

"Honey, are you alright?" I could hear my mother's voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine, mom."

"Well, alright I was just wondering if you wanted some actual food. How about McDonald's?" My mom always knew my thoughts about food.

"Sure, thanks mom." I called out and she quietly shut the door.

"So.." Ryder said after my mom left.

"So..?" I was a bit confused but went along.

"Um.. Do you want me to leave?"

I wanted to yell out a big 'no' but simply just shook my head, instead.

"Its fine. I actually enjoy your company." I smiled genuinely at him.

"Who wouldn't?" He smirked. There goes the cocky Ryder I know.

"A lot of people." I shrugged.

He raised his eyebrows at me and tried to look offended.

"That hurt, really." He put his hand over his heart.

"The truth hurts."

"Tell me about it." He sighed. And looked outside of the window. The raindrops looked almost perfect. There wasn't a thunderstorm. Just rain. Not too heavy but not light. it was even.

"How long am I going to say here?" I asked staring at the raindrops on the window fall constantly.

"Well, depends how you're feeling." He responded doing the same action as me. Those raindrops are contagious to look at, at the moment.

"I feel okay, its not like I'm dying, right?" I smirked trying to lighten the mood.

He looked down at his hands and he looked really depressed at the moment. But why?

He admitted he liked you, idiot. Stop trying to lighten up the mood by death jokes.

Oh shit. How can I forget that. Ryder freaking Perez admitted he Likes Me!

Should I say something?

Maybe he's been thinking about how I might not like him since I didn't tell him my feelings the first time.

Omg. He probably does think I don't like him. But in reality, its the complete opposite. I do like him. I have for awhile now. It just took me such a long time to realize it. He probably does really care. And I most certainly do care about him. He's everything a girl would want. But the way he can be so cold one minute and hot the next is probably why I'm so attractive to him. He can be really sweet but he can also be the most biggest asshole you could ever meet. He can break every girls heart in a heartbeat. But he still shows kindness to them to get what he wants. He understands. He understood about my past. I understood his.

He's probably the most cockiest asshole you'll ever met. But to me, he's simply just Ryder. The Ryder that likes me. The Ryder that also has a past himself. The same Ryder that saved me.

"Hey, Ryder." He looked up to meet my gaze.

"I like you too. And I do mean in a boyfriend way. Like dating -" I was cut off by the sweet plumped lips of Ryder Perez.

Damn. How much I miss his kiss and touch.

*************---******
The End.

No, I'm just kidding. Lol. ALot of stuff still needs to happen. Hoped you liked this chapter.
This chapter is short, I know. Please bare with me, I am exhausted and just wanted to give you something short and sweet. But the next chapter will be good. I promise.

Vote/Comment.

Sorry for any misspellings.

Bye, burgers ❤.