Chapter 10

Being the most ladylike person I am. I snort in response.

"How would you know," I ask raising an eyebrow.

He sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

"Just... Stay away from him, he's bad news," He says and walks out of the car.

"Your not my father, you know, I can take care of myself," I try not to yell for the sake of these neighbors but damn, is this boy making it complicated.

He shakes his head and again runs his hand through his hair.

"You know what, Ariana, just do what the fuck you want, I'm so tired of trying to be nice, I'm not even a nice person, I'm a player, The Player, and I see and notice things you don't, your just too stubborn to notice," He yells and walks the steps to his door. He pauses and says, "I try helping you, but its so stupid because I hardly know you at all".

And opens the door and shuts it behind him loudly.

Way to respect the neighbors sleep, Perez.

I groan and walk across the street to my home. I just want to get under my covers and sleep. That just sounds heavenly don't you think.

----------------

The rest of the week is pretty normal, as in normal before Ryder came to this school. He hardly acknowledges me, but hey who's complaining? Not me.

Okay I'll admit I kinda do miss his stupid remarks and such but thats just, me, missing some company.

But he does do his regular routine.

As in making out with every girl in the hall way.

But he's not really worth missing since we barely talked. Its cool though because I've actually been talking to Jack.

Me, Megan, Derek, and Jack have been hanging out during lunch and talking in the hallways when we see each other. But I just feel like I'm missing someone.

No, you don't miss him that much, okay remember you hardly knew him.

For the first time, I actually agreed with my brain.

It was Friday afternoon (finally) and Jack was walking me to my last class. Chemistry.

"Are you coming to the party, tonight?" He asks, while playing with my fingers.

No, we are not dating, we just do casual flirting and teasing and touching... And okay a lot of kissing but that's minor stuff.

"No, I rather stay home," I respond back.

He looked slightly disappointed but covered it up with a small grin that didn't quite meet his eyes.

"Its fine, maybe some other time," He kisses my cheek and waves 'goodbye'.  I enter Ms.Stokes room, only to find her not there.

There's a substitute, its an older man who has a few bald spots here and there, he has dull black eyes and his mouth is sit into a thin line as he watches students fill the classroom.

He's also fat, very chubby. How attractive.

The bell rings and I quickly make my way to my seat, reading the directions on the board.

I get my binder out and mechanical pencil and start copying down the little notes on the board.

Then the door swings open, and as cliquish as it sounds, walks in 'Mr.Player' also known as you know Ryder.

He's been avoiding me now, since that night after the party. He even made a chubby girl named Angelica I think switch seats with him. Now he seats in the very back.

The substitute doesn't even acknowledge him,  he just keeps eating away his chips and watching some video on the computer.

Possibly porn.

As I continue doing the work, I hear kissing noises, I turn around and find, obviously Ryder and this redheaded girl making out.

I feel a ping of jealously but shake it off.

I don't like him, I don't even know him, I hardly talk to him, he's just really hot. That's all. Not yours, never will be. He's a player. Remember that Ari.

Thank you so much brain, you really help me out there. (Note the sarcasm)

*********------
So what you think?.
Yeah, it sucks I know. But I tried.
Vote/Comment/Share.
Its like 11:33 pm.
Goodnight
Ana.