Chapter 4

Once I get outside I instantly see mama red mustang sitting in the front of the school I walk over to it and get in the back since Mike always call shotgun.

"What took you so long." Mama asked.

"She was talking to some lame girl." Mike nosily interjected.

"Was she talking to you.... No. Anyways ma, i was making a new friend. Rabecca seen the right and said I could hang with her until my profile gets back lowered." She finally pulled out and I'm looking out the window at the Birmingham scenery. Is almost winter time so is getting colder.

"Well, that's good you're already making new friends. Just be careful not all friends have your best interest at heart, so don't be telling everybody yo business."

"Yes ma'am," I look at her through the mirror overhead. "She seem cool though. I've seen her but never really talked to her."

"It's probably cause she lame," Mike said again.

"Mike not everybody wanna hang with thots and thugs like you. Calm down talking about my friend. Don't nobody be talking bout yo thot Darnisha."

"Darnisha ain't no thot." 

" That's what you and all  her niggas said."

"Man, fuck you." He turned around and looked at me.

"What the hell I said bout cussing." She slapped him in the back of the head.

"Man ma, it's her fault."

"Did she make you cuss?" She questioned him.

"Yea."

"I'm gone let that 'yea' slide, but did she put a gun up to your head and said 'Mike of you don't cuss at me ima shoot you?"

"No"

"Make me pull over. No what?"

"No ma'am."

"That's what I thought. I ain't gone tell you no more."

"Yes ma'am."

"So ma, what you need to go to the store for?"

"Well, yo stupid ass daddy wants spaghetti after I told him I was making chicken pot pie."

"I agree with dad. That spaghetti be bangin'." I really love spaghetti for some reason. I crave it all the time.

"Well, that's I'm finna go get, you wanna help cook?"

"Yes ma'am."

"What about you Mike?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"You got some homework or something cause you ain't finna be up in my house doing anything entertaining for a while. And you ain't going out witcha homeboys either. Let me find out you tippin round in the middle of the night, you'll be staying wherever you are for a couple nights. Think I'm playing."

"Ma, you crazy." I have to admit as funny as this is she acting a lil cray.

"No I'm not, I'm seeing Micheal in a new light so I gotta change the shade on mine or he'll think he can do whatever the hell he want. He gone bring out that Tayonah (Tay-on-ah) that ain't been out since I moved here, from Tennessee. And let me tell you boy she badder than you ever think you are."

If I'm not mistaking I seen Mike jump when she said that. I knew he was a punk but damn, he acting like he's the one getting bullied. I'm not even that scared of mama.