Chapter 1

"You gone eat your roll." I ask wonder I'm if he is going to do what he always does when on ask him a question:

"Yo fat ass always asking for somebody food, I know yo fat ass eat all the food in the house but damn you gotta eat all the food at school too, yeah I'm gone eat my damn roll.....you know what, here yo fat ass can have it." He threw the roll at me and all his friends laughed tight along with him.

All I was gone do was ask if he wanted mine, cause I didn't want mine but fuck him. Its a shame when yo own twin brother talk about you like a dog. I already don't have friends but for your family to add on is depressing. All I do is pray that one day he don't become no bum because if he come asking me for money, all he gone get is these hands and a couple bullets. He wanna disclaim somebody fine, don't ask me for shit when yo "football" career is over. What makes the whole thing worse not only is he my brother but this nigga is my twin. He was born 6 minutes not 6 years but 6 minutes before me. You would think that if a motherfucker had yo back for life it would be the motherfucker that was in the womb with you for 9 fucking months.

"I was just gone ask if you wanted mine." I threw the roll back

"I ain't tryna be no fat fuck like you."

"Too late." I mumbled under my breath. See the thing is he big boned just like me but like to call me fat, like tf?

"Come say that shit to my face fatty." He stood up like he wanna fight.

"Gladly." I get up from my table across from his and go over to him.

"It's too late for yo dumbass to get like me when you already is like me." I got right in his face.

"If you don't get yo clogged artery having ass out my face looking crazy ima give yo fat ass some to look at me crazy for." He got closer to me. We were kissing distance away from each other.

"It's a shame you'd want to fight me, a girl, but you wont fight no nigga."

"You'd a fooled me on deciding if you was a dude or a chick." He smirked.

"That ain't wat yo homeboy said a few nights ago." I mirrored his smirk.

"Man fuck you. " he pushed me.

That set something off in my mind. I'm tired of him picking on me and bullying me. After I stumbled, I caught myself from falling and ran up and punched him in the face. He wanna be a bitch, ima treat him like a bitch. He got off the ground his lip bleeding and swung at me, I blocked it just like he showed me in middle school before he started bullying me and punched him in the stomach. I then kneed him in the face, now people are making a circle around us and teachers are trying to break it up. He finally collected himself and punched me in my nose and I stumbled and fell and he got on top of me punching anything he could until I got enough momentum to roll us over then I'm on top putting all the anger I held in for the pass 3 years into punching him in the face. After a while I get tired and shake it off, and right as I go back for another punch in grabbed by 4 hands. Pulling on my shirt, they pick me up off my brother, I look up and see both of the cafeteria security guards mean mugging me. Then the principle is running down the cafeteria pushing the crowd out the way.

"Move out the way you hoodlums." Mr. Bracy yells at the crowd.

"Ring the bell, I need to clear the cafeteria." He tells the people through the walkie-talkie.

"Micheal and Mackala Thomas come to my office NOW!" He simply walked away

*********************

Hi, Hope you like it. So me that you did by commenting and voting. I'm going to finish this. I feel its my destiny. I'm going to try and update often. In the mm is my idea of the shape of Mack. That's not her per se just her shape. I also put the song based of the title in the m/m

kisses

Nahla E