Chapter 2

After the nurse patched me and Mike back together separately we went to principal Bracy's office. We walked in him mean muggin us and sat down in the chairs in front of his desk.

"So we just fight family now huh." He asked between the both of us.

"I expect this from Mike, but you too Mackala, you're one of my best students"

"You know sometimes Mr Bracy you fight and fight till you ain't got no more fight in you. That's what I did. I got tired of the verbal and physical abuse, Mike make it seem like we're two peas in a pod around mom, but the moment she walk away I'm a fat fuck to him. I'm tired. I hold back the tears that have been held in for some time"

"Mike you're just going to do that to your twin sister."

"Look Mr B, I ain't want no sibling, and I damn shol ain't want no sister."

"Dude you couldn't control that. You didn't know I was going to be 6 minutes younger than you. You have time to process it was going to be two of us, so shut that shit up." I can't stand him, always taking advantage of his 6 minutes.

"Maybe I did you wouldn't know you weren't there."

"Dude, shut the fuck up with that. Damn."

Mr. Bracy was just looking at us.

"OK, that's enough, I've come with a solution. For fighting in going to suspend you for 3 days. I'll see you Friday, also I'm signing you both up for 2 months of counseling/therapy. "

"What!" I think my eyes are about to pop out.

"The fuck, nigga you sleeeep!"

"Yeah well you going be there or just don't come back." Mr Bracy look like he accomplished something.

"Well, I ain't coming back ." Mike look like he did the damn thang.

"Mama gone beat that ass." I straight start laughing at his ass.

"You damn skippy."

We all turn around to see our mama standing in the doorway of Mr Bracy's door looking mad AF.

"Well, hey ma." I thought saying that would break the awkward silence that had built from us just looking at her.

*************

So that's another chapter done, it's kinda short. Sorry. And chapters will be coming this fast because I started out writing in a journal and just copying it to here. Again I hope you like it and give me feedback please. I won't know if you like it unless you tell me.

kisses

Nahlaboo