Chapter 3

My mom ignored what I said and looked directly at my brother.

"What the hell you mean you ain't coming back" she walked up to him.

"He said either we go to therapy or I can't come back. So I'm not coming back, that therapy stuff dead." He looked serious af. Ha. He wont be looking like that for long.

"Yo ass gone be dead if yo ass miss one session. You going to therapy. Another thing is why are you and your sister fighting, yall seem cool at home."

"Ma, Mike always stage that. Threatening me with different stuff. I just put up with it to make you happy. I just lost my cool today. I'm sorry." I lowered my head in shame. I'm better than this I know.

"Baby, if some of messing with you you tell me, whether they some kin to you or not. Don't let nobody ever make a fool out you or take advantage of you. You hear me? You too pretty for that." She looks at me affectionately. I live for these mother/daughter moments. I really love my mom.

"As for you Micheal, we'll talk more when we get home." She smacked him in the back of the head.

"Damn mama, what the hell wrong with you?" He looks crazy. I'm thinking "nigga you just wrote your death certificate."

"I'll tell you what the hell wrong with me as soon as we get out of here. And let me hear you cuss again. You'll be swallowing a bar of soap instead of washing your mouth out with it. You hear me?"

"Yea," he rolled his eyes. Mama took her heel off ready to hit him with it.

"What the hell you said?" She looked like she wanted him to repeat himself just so she'd catch a case.

"Yes ma'am." He look like he bout to shit and piss himself.

"That's what I thought." Mama acting out. She usually classy in public. I'm loving this. I'm laughing at his punkass inwardly right now.

"So Mr Bracy, sorry you had to see me act a fool in here but what is their punishment and I hope you be generous with Mack's cause she really isn't a bad girl, she was just defending herself against a bully. The same bully that taught her how to fight."

"Well Mrs Thomas, now that your mentioned you're right Mack is a pretty good girl best in her class. And she was getting bullied, so I'm just going to assign you to therapy and drop the suspension. But Mike your suspension stays I will not allow bullying in my school. Do it again and you will be expelled.

"Let me find out you bullying people again. Ima bully you." I'm dying on the inside, I've never seen mama this crazy.

"That will be all Mrs Thomas, are you going to get them out early?"

"Yes, I guess I will, I've already clocked out at work so I guess we'll have an early ending of the day." She gets up from her seat and me and Mike do the same.

"Okay, just let Rabecca know in the front to sign them out and you can all go. It was nice talking to you Mrs Thomas."

"You too Mr Bracy." She opens the door.

"See you tomorrow Mack, see you Friday Mike."

"Bye Mr Bracy, see ya." I said.

Mike mumbled a weak "Bye."

"Mack go tell Rabecca what Mr Bracy said,mike comes on to the car." My mama walks out with mike.

I walk out behind them and turn into the reception lobby where Rabecca is sitting behind the desk writing something.

"Hey Rabecca."

"Hey Mack, I seen that fight. Guh, you beat that ass girl." She laughs. "I ain't know you had them hands girl.

I laugh. "Yes well, I try to keep a low profile unlike my brother."

"Well, if you want you can hang with me, cause for a little while your profile will be mighty high. If you know what I mean."

"Yea, I beat up the star running back at our school. And I'm his fat sister."

"Girl you ain't fat, you thick as molasses. All that titty and ass you got."

"And all that stomach too."

"Girl, that's love right there, that mean ya mama ain't starve you. Some of these girls look like they mama gave them that anorexic milk at birth. Yo mama gave you that real deal. I wish my mama would've did that. I'm bad built as hell. All this titty but no ass."

I laugh. "Girl you crazy, let me get yo number so I can call you cause my mama and brother are waiting in the car. Oh and can you mark us as an early dismissal cause we leaving. Mr Bracy wanted you to do that."

"Yea girl anything for Mr Bracy fine ass. He can get it." She laughed then I started laughing.

"Girl you nasty, you know you like half his age if that."

"That's how I like em experienced."

"You gone be one of those girls with the 70 year old husband still trying to have sex with him. On his last breath and shit." I couldn't even finish the sentence cause i was laughing so hard. I'm interrupted by Mike coming though the door.

"Mama said come on, she need to gomt the store." He said that and walked back out.

"OK girl, I gotta go but ima call you." I walked to the door.

"OK, bye."

" Bye." I walked out the lobby and to the front door, kinda glad I got in that fight and am going home.

**********
'Nother chapter done. Mr. Bracy in the m/m. Common fine as hell and I don't even like bald men. They slightly scare me. But he can get it. Lol. Hope you liked it. Vote, comment, and share please.

Kisses

Nahla E