Chapter 6

Are my eyes deceiving me or am I seeing my brother getting sucked up but none other than Darnisha the thot. And he said she ain't no thot, coulda fooled me. I wonder how many other dudes she be sucking up. Or has she ever had herpes. The bitch just nasty. Does she have any dignity or self worth? I'm asking myself all these questions after I ran out the room screaming, my brother was yelling at me asking why I didn't knock and hurrying to pull his pants up.
"Wat the fuck Mack, why you just busting in my shit!"

"Mama said to go take out the trash, I didn't think that I'd walk-in on you getting head from a thot."

"She ain't no thot."

"Of course she is. She giving you head in broad daylight."

"She came over to study for the algebra test Friday." Who this nigga think he talking to. I for one know both of them flunking algebra. And this dumbass is suspended. Who studies during suspension.

"Oh really, what's the test gone be on? Mrs. Myers didn't tell us we were having a test on Friday."

"Maybe you weren't listening." Is this nigga serious?

"Yea, that's probably it Mike, the girl with no friends not listening in school. Sounds accurate."

"Ok, so are you gonna snitch?"

"What do I get out of this?" Even though I'm still snitching, I say in my mind.

"I'll give you $20."

"Nigga, I just witnessed you getting her from a thot."

"Ok, $40."

"Make it $50, and you have a deal."

"Fine." This nigga ain't nothing but a sucka.

After I got my money, I walked downstairs secretly took the trash and came back in the kitchen.

"Hey ma, I'm back."

"Why didn't your brother take it the trash?" Zefuq, how she do that.

"Well, because he studying so he says."

"So what is he really doing."

"That information is classified."

"Do you want a classified ass whooping?"

"No ma'am, I walked in on him being nasty so I walked out."

"What he was doing?"

"Getting oral sex." I couldn't bring myself to say getting head to my mama, it sounds a little disrespectful.

"Oh hell naw, not in my house." She ran off up the stairs.

"Oh well I guess I'll finish dinner. Daddy'll be home soon."

{At dinner}

So after whatever happened with mama and Mike, I didn't hear from either of them. I just cooked dinner like a good girl and waited on my daddy to get home. When he got home about 45 minutes later nobody still didn't say anything. Oh gosh, that means that this whole thing is going to be "table talk". Table talk is something my family does where we talk about our day or whatever is going on, I usually just lie and keep it moving. Today's table talk is going to be interesting.

"Hey daddy, how was your day?" I guess I'll start it off today. Try something different.

"It was good baby girl, how was yours?"

"Well daddy, it was different. I can say that."

"How baby?"

"Well....." I trailed off just looking around the table. Mike had his head down, mama was looking upset, and daddy was just looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"Well daddy, I got in a fight today." I looked down in shame.

Daddy's face went from concern to disappointment. "With who, why, did you get beat up?"

"No dad I didn't get beat up, it was because I got tired of being bullied and it was Mike."

"Your brother Mike?" He looked at Mike.

"Yes dad it was me." Mike finally said something.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" Dad almost jumped across the table at him but my mama who was next to him stopped him.

"Darnell stop. It's not worth it. He's suspended and I took his door off the hinges. He ain't going nowhere." Dad kinda calmed down.

"So you fight girls now?" If I thought mom was crazy Dad is 30 times worst.

Well I've had this in my drafts for about 2 months so I decided to cut it off here. I had the worst case of writer's block. Oh well I hope you liked it. I'll try to do better with the next chapter.