20) #imagine with Nathan Sykes - Yannanana

#imagine  

"Babe?" 

"Yeah Nath?" you answer, zipping up your suitcase.  

"Come 'ere" he says softly, walking up behind you, putting his arms round your waist and moving you're hands away from your suitcase. "Hmmm" he mumbles, resting his head on your shoulder.  

"What Nathan?" you ask, trying to get the rest of your things together but failing as Nathan's strength is keeping you in his arms. You and Nathan are away on you're honey moon, you got married two weeks ago and you've been out here since the day after the wedding with minimal contact with people from the UK but tomorrow is the day you fly back home, to drizzly England. 

"We're going out" he tells you, not moving an inch. You wriggle yourself out of his grip, turning to face him.  

"Can't we stay in tonight, just watch movies and lay in bed with room service?" You ask, trying to resist looking into those piercing green eyes of his.  

"Why?" He moans, stepping forward, closer to you.  

"Because I want to, besides, it's our last night, I just want to relax" you tell him. If anything he should know is one that you're quite stubborn and two you love to just relax. 

"But I wa-" 

"No buts" you interrupt, smiling as poking his nose, 

"Fine" he sighs, giving in.  

"You give in to easily" you smile, kissing Nathan's cheek.  

"No, it's because I love you" he chuckles, taking your hand and kissing your forehead. "Come on then." You let Nathan pick you up, his arms on your bum, making sure he doesn't drop you whilst your legs are wrapped round his waist and your arms around his neck.  

He drops you onto the bed, walking over, flicking the tv on and switching the light off after picking up the room service menu. He climbs into bed next to you, sliding his arm around you. You prop you're head on his shoulder, as he holds the menu up.  

"I just want food" you tell Nathan, looking up at him.  

"I just want a strawberry milkshake" he tells you, kissing your lips softly.  

"Well get one then" you reply sarcastically, giggling slightly.  

"I'm going to" he answers, playfully poking you're cheek.  

"Hey!" You moan, poking his chest.  

"You want a fight?" Nathan jokes, looking down at you.  

"Hell yeah" you reply, sitting up right.  

"Bring it" Nathan starts getting up off the bed, looking over at you. You look up at him and yet again he has that evil glint in his eye. You grab a pillow throwing it at Nathan, he turns his back on you, so you jump on him causing you both to stumble a bit. You both end up on the floor only Nathan's managed to tower over you now, the evil glint in his eye still apparent.  

"You're gonna regret starting on me" he chuckles as he begins to tickle you making you burst into an uncontrollable laugh.  

"Nathan. Please. Stop." you squeal, gasping for breath.  

"What do you say?" He teases. You sigh heavily as Nathan stops tickling your sides so much,  

"Nathan James Sykes is the best husband ever and I love him so much. He's perfect in every single way possible. My life would be empty without him and his hats" you repeat very quickly for the 100th time this holiday.  

"Thank. You." He whispers against your lips in between kisses. 

"You're welcome" you laugh, pecking Nathan's lips once more.  

"I love you" he mutters, staring into your eyes,  

"I love you too" you whisper back, smiling from ear to ear.