6) #imagine with Jay McGuiness - _Chasing_tw

#imagine

You wrap your arm around Nathan's and the music starts playing, you step out, the long trail of material following you, your bridesmaids of yours and Jay's 4 year old daughter, Kelsey, Nareesha and Michelle all infront of you, you notice how much detail Jay had put into the cermony, red petals scattered down the isle, the chairs having a red bow on the back, red flowers and everything, everything he had planned other then the dresses etc. You reach the front of the isle and look back at everyone similing at you then turn to Nathan, he kisses your cheek before handing you to Jay and sitting down next to Max, Siva and Tom, Jay's best men.

It got to the vows and you had shed a few tears, so had Jay surprisingly, but now he was finding it hard to fight them back, he placed the ring on your finger and you made the sane commitments, placing the ring on his finger. He had picked the rings, he had a plain silver band with the date of the wedding and '(YN) McGuiness' engraved into the inside of the ring whilst yours was silver but had small diamonds on the top with a slightly bigger one in the middle if the smaller one. Yours had the same date and 'Jay McGuiness' carved into the inside of it. The vows where finished and now he had to kiss you, he pulled you in, your eyes meeting his goregous blue eyes for a few seconds, before his lips crashing into yours , butterflies erupting in your stomach, your lips tingling and missing his as soon as they was disconnected.

It got to the first dance and you made your way to the floor, Jay pulled you close and whispered

"I won't fall over" into your ear making you giggle, he continuly kissed you all the way through until Max and Michelle started dancing to your right, Tom and Kelsey to your left, Siva and Nareesha behind you and Nathan dancing with his sister, Jess infront, because of course because Nathan hadn't found the right one yet.

You had a couple of days before you left for your honeymoon in the Carribean. After 4 hours of the reception you and Jay made a swift exit upstairs to the bedroom...