8) #imagine with Max George - jSaalv

#imagine

Max is taking you to meet his parents and nan in Manchester, he loads your stuff into the taxi and carries you to the car since you left early, he justs your seatbelt on you and slides into next to him, he smiles and lets you rest your head on his shoulder.

About 3 hours later, you wake up, you've just pulled up outside a hotel as your staying here because he didn't want you to feel uncomftable at his parents house. He smiles at you again and gets out the car. Before walking to your side of the car, opening the car dor and helping you get out, he's already got  hotel staff to carry your stuff in, he drags you upstairs and shows you the room. He lets you freashen up before taking you out to lunch then heading to his parents.

After lunch, you walk 5 minutes round the corner till you reach a house, Max knocks on the door and a old lady opens it, she smiles as Max hugs her and kisses her on the cheek, he introduces you to his Nan, the lady who opened the door.

"Oh, so this in the girl that you haven't shut up about for the last 12 months everytime you've talked to us" she smiles sweetly at you before you look at Max who's now blushing, she welcomes you into the home where you meet everyone else.

That night your all sat at dinner, Max goes to make a speech before turning to you.

"Okay, as you've probably noticed this is my goregous girlfriend, (YN), she's everything I could of asked for..." he smiles at you before carrying on "...so, (YN) will you marry me?" he asks looking straight into your eyes. You smile before saying yes and the rest of the family congratualting you two.