11) #imagine with Nathan Sykes - danniisayuriitw

#imagine

Your bestfriend, Nathan had a few weeks off from work so he came home to Gloucester. He wanted to treat you as it's getting closer to summer and he's invited you on holiday with him, Max, Tom, Siva, Jay, Kelsey, Michelle and Nareesha. He decides to take you into town and get you new clothes to take away with you. After hours of shopping and several stops so Nathan could buy himself, yet more hats, you decide to go home, on the way home your walking with you arm wrapped around his, like you always have done. You practically live with Nathan and his family even when he's not there, Jess being your little sister that you never had! Nathan takes the stuff upstairs and leaves them neatly in the corner of his bedroom. He makes his way back down stairs leaving you to get changed, he grabs a bottle of Coke a Cola and a tub of Ben & Jerry's with 2 spoons and 2 glasses before sitting next to you on the sofa and watching The Voice. Between the both of you finish the Ben & Jerry's so you lay down, placing your head on his lap. He smiles and strokes your hair until you fall asleep peacefully. 

The next morning you wake up in Nathan's bed, he's sitting at the end of the bed with the computer on his lap, typing away, probably on twitter, talking to fans, you sit up and smile at Nath,

"Morrrrrrin!" he shouts, possibly waking everyone else up. You get out from underneath the covers, and sit next to him, his timeline is full with people tweeting him about a picture, you carefully take the laptop out if his hands and see what all the fuss is about, when you open one of the conversations you see a tweet from Jess.

"@JessSykes96: aw, look at @NathanTheWanted and (YN), bestfriends, but they'd be cute as a couple right?" 

She'd uploaded a photo of you both from last night when you was asleep on him underneath. You smile because it's a cute photo, then Nathan interrupts your thoughts

"I did try to stop her, but you was laying there and I didn't want to wake you" he smiles and you nod, the fans know your bestfriends, nothing would go on between you two anyway... Right?

"(YN)? I've been thinking, we're really close and I really like you, I like you a lot in fact, and I would ask you on a date, but we basically do that anyway, so will you be my girlfriend?" you know the answer straight away.

"Yes, I will Nathan" you reply, he leans in, his lips touching yours, sending fireworks off inside and leaving your lips tingling, wanting more. He smiles then takes your hand, pulling you up and walking downstairs hand in hand. Karen's downstairs making breakfast,

"Mum, Jess, would you like to meet my new girlfriend?"

"Yes, where us she then?" Karen replies, Jess has clocked on and gets up off the kitchen chair and comes running towards you. She smiles and kisses Nathan's cheek before turning to you and engulfing you in a big hug,

"At least he found someone that will treat him right and that I like" she whispers in your ear before pulling away and winking, Karen is still standing there clueless.

"Mum, look around you!" Nathan said swinging your hands towards her so she sees that they're interlocked.

"Aw! That's sweet! Never thought I'd be saying that you two are together!" she says, pulling you both in for a hug. Afterwards she gets back to cooking and Jess again on twitter, Nathan kisses you softly, and once again Jess took a picture uploading it to twitter. This time saying 

"@JessSykes96: Aw! They're now a couple, Nath finally plucked up the courage to ask her. Bless!"

Nathan took to twitter, to announce your relationship, whilst Jess ran upstairs and came back down with her computer, making you a Twitter account in the process. 5 minutes later, your first mention was

"@NathanTheWanted: follow my beautiful girlfriend @.......! She's just joined the Twitter community! Be nice to her;)!"

You laugh as your followers start climbing, replying to a few fans and following a couple back.