9) #imagine with Nathan Sykes - JennyNichollsTW

#imagine

Your walking along hand in hand with Nathan in Gloucester, your he's walking you to Jess' aparment near town for you both to get read before he picks you both up later because he's taking you out for dinner. You arrive at the flat and Jess answers, you sit with Nath and Jess in the front room having a quick catch up before he hugs Jess kissing her on the cheek and engulfing you in a hug whispering

"I'll miss you" in your ear before kissing your head and walking out the door.

Four hours later you and Jess are finally ready, Nathan's just left and he's on his way round to pick you both up. You take one last look in the mirror looking at your reflection before turning and smiling at Jess.

"I'm so glad Nath's finally found someone perfect" she announces before she looms at you

"What do you mean?" you reply

"Honestly (YN), I have never seen Nathan so happy for the last 9 years of his life, when mum and dad broke up he lost a perfect family life, when he got bullied that ruined his confidence, he got into the band, finally doing something he loves then he needed just one thing. You." she smiles at you before you thank her and head downstairs as Nathan's down in the car waiting.

Your sat with Nathan and Jess at a table in a fancy restraunt. He's just handed you both boxes, Jess opens her first, it's a sliver necklace that has 'S' on, S being Sykes, so she could remember the times of both of them whilst he was away. Then he urges you to open yours, you take the lid off the box, revealing a beautiful sliver beaclet with a heart charm, you look on the back of the charm to see '(YN) I love you don't ever forget that. -Nathan' emgraved onto it.

"Simple, yet effective and true" he says smiling at you. You smile back before kissing him and putting the braclet on.