25) #imagine with Tom Parker - AznNinja

#imagine

"Thomas Anthony Parker" you shout, running up the stairs, taking two steps at a time as you chased your best friend around the house.

"Go (YN), go!" Max shouts in encouragement as you tackle Tom to the ground in the hallway.

"Get off me you fat shit" Tom moans as you sit on top of him, a triumphant smirk plastered across your face. "(YN)" Tom warned, trying to push himself up off the floor with you still sitting on his back. Instead of managing to get up, tom successfully manages to roll over so you sit back on his front, your eyes meeting his as he narrows them at you. Your arms are holding his down, making sure he doesn't try to move you from him. You lean down to his ear, trying to contain the butterflies in your stomach as your bodies became closer and closer.

"Never ever eat my Oreo chocolate" you warn, you feel him stiffen under your touch as you bring your face away from his ear.

"(YN)" he whispers. You don't know what comes over you as you press your lips to Tom's, letting your eyes flutter close as the kiss becomes more intense than before. Your grip on his arms becomes weak and he moves his hands to your waist as you move yours to his face. You become breathless as you feel him smirk against your lips. It feels like it's been forever when you pulled your lips away from Tom's. Your eyes instantly lock with his as mouth opens to say something.

"Don't say a word" you whisper, bringing your mouth back to his as you kiss him again...