22) #imagine with Nathan Sykes - Floodo123

#imagine

You've just ordered your coffee from the cafe round the corner from the work.

"Thank you" you smile, as the lady behind the counter hand you the hot drink carefully.

"Have a nice day" she says, smiling back before she carries on serving customers.

You walk round the corner and into work, smiling at the receptionist as you do everyday when you enter work. After years of working your way up you finally got your dream job; a journalist which through you've met countless numbers of celebrities... On today's list? The one and only The Wanted. You make it to your office only for your phone to start ringing straight away.

"The Wanted have arrived, a bit noisily in fact, I'll sent 'em straight up" The receptionist, Lucy, tells you.

"Thanks Luc" You say, before disconnecting the phone call. Soon enough there's a knock on your office door and a woman appears, followed by two men and lastly five boys... otherwise known as The Wanted.

"Hello, I'm Jayne and this is Kev and Martin" she starts pointing in turn at the two men who followed her in, "And these are" she says before you cut her off,

"Max, Tom, Siva, Jay and Nathan" you smile, knowing all of their names,

"Well, well, well, someones a fan" Jay chuckles,

"Wouldn't you like to know" you tease, winking at him. The boys laugh slightly.

"Mel" you call, soon enough, your assistant, Melissa walks into your office,"Could you show Jayne, Martin and Kev to the visitors area please" you smile,

"Sure" she smiles back, Jayne, Kev and Martin get up and exit the room, in tow of Melissa.

"Shall we get this interview started?" You ask the boys who all start nodding their heads.

"Lets go then" you giggle, gesturing for them to follow you. They all get up and follow you. Max and Tom run down the corridor whilst Jay and Siva walk ahead of you laughing at the pair and Nathan's walking slightly behind you.

"I didn't catch your name" Nathan says, startling you slightly,

"Oh, yeah, it's (YN)" you tell him,

"Lovely name" he smiles,

"Thanks" you reply,

"In fact, it's a beautiful name... For a beautiful girl" he says, whispering the last part so only you can hear it as you reach the boys. He walks off, sitting down on the sofa with the boys, leaving you blushing.

"Lets go then" you say finally as the boys get comfortable.

Shortly after the interview is finished and you lead the boys back to Jayne, Kev and Martin who are still in the visitors area,

"You must like walking slow don't ya" you assume as Nathan's still walking at your pace, with the others in front.

"Well, when it's a girl like you, then yes, I love walking slow" he chuckles. You catch up with the boys who were standing at your office,

"Come on" you smile as you show them to the visitors area. "Help yourselves boys" you tell them as they look around at the drinks machines and food all around.

"I hope they weren't horrendous" Jayne smiled apologetically,

"They were fine" you smile, re-assuring her. You look over at Nathan taking in ever detail about him, his button nose, his smile and not forgetting those piercing green eyes he has. You continue to look at him, just taking everything in until the boys realise your looking at him, now instead of talking they're all looking at you and teasing you. Luckily Nathan hadn't caught on what they're on about so it's cool. 

"Boys, leave, er..." she starts but soon stops as she doesn't know your name.

"(YN)" You tell her,

"Leave (YN) alone!" Jayne finishes. You sit around with Jayne, Martin and Kev just talking before Jayne decides they've got to get going. "Come on boys" she calls. "Thanks for having us (YN)" She smiles, hugging you,

"The pleasures all mine" You smile back, you nod at Kev and Martin before the boys engulf you in a hug one by one, Nath being the last. He winks at you as he pulls away from you, which doesn't go unnoticed by the boys, unfortunately.

"Ohhhhhh" the boys chorus, winding Nathan up.

"Shut up will you" Nathan moans, following Jayne, Kev and Martin out of the building.

"Bye boys" you call as they all leave. One by one they all disappear from your sight. You make your way back to your office. "Thanks for taking care of Jayne and the others earlier Mel" You smile as you walk past her.

"No problem" she giggles before continuing to work.You sit down in your office, logging in and seeing what work has to be done before you can leave for the day.

"Come in" you call as someone knocks on your door. You listen to the door open and click shut again after considering you haven't lifted your head to even see who's entered the room.

"What a way to treat a visitor" that accent rings out sarcastically. You immediately jump up, looking at him. Who's standing in front of you? Nathan James Sykes of course.

"I-I thought you went home?" You stuttered.

"I couldn't go knowing that I hadn't attempted to get you to come out to dinner with me" he smirked.

"And who said I was single?" You tease, only just being able to muster words and sentences together.

"You did..." he pauses, "Earlier" he chuckles.

"Fine" you giggled, knowing you've been defeated.

"So, (YN)... how about I take you to dinner sometime soon?" He asks, hopeful, that sparkle in his amazing green eye apparent.

"Nathan... how about I accept your offer to take me to dinner sometime soon?" You smile,

"Here's my number" he smiles, writing his number on a piece of paper and handing it to you,"text me soon, yeah?" he whispers into your ear making a shiver run down your spine. He kisses your cheek, "See ya soon" he says finally before leaving your office and you with the biggest smile on your face.