Let Me Be Your Addiction.

It was now Monday. A weekend had passed and now it was back to work for the AH crew.

"How was your weekend everybody?" Geoff asked sorting through games to play.

"Pretty boring." Ryan said as he sat acrossed Geoff watching him.

"Same." Ray chuckled.

"I went to Disneyland." Jack smiled.

Everyone was intrigued and began to ask the bearded man questions.

"Yeah, it was fun. How was your weekend, Gavin? Michael?"

Gavin smiled a bit.

"I just sat at my house. Movie night on Saturday. Pizza, liquor. You know, the usual."

"And why wasn't I invited?" Geoff snickered.

"Michael?" Ryan asked.

"I um." The boy shrugged.

"Nothing. Same." He merely smiled.

Ryan nodded and went back to helping Geoff choose a game. They were stuck on two games they wanted to play.

"Wait, don't say nothing, Michool. It was quite something."

"Hm? Wh-what are you talking about, Gav?" Michael tried to play it off. Not only did he just do a letsplay with Mark but, the comments weren't something Michael was necessary merry about.

The boys looked up at Gavin.

"Was he with you?" Ray asked.

"Nope. He was with Mark." He began to say.

Michael's eyes widened as he then tried to give Gavin signals with his facial expressions to get him to stop.

"They did a letsplay together and-- what's wrong with your face?"

Michael sighed.

"You're a fucking moron."

"Well, well, well." Geoff smirked as he got up from the floor.

Michael uncontrollably had a small smile and roled his eyes. Like a kid got caught for something they did. Geoff smiled back folding his arms. He only starred at Michael.

The fluffy haired boy looked back at him and his smile instantly faded.

"What? He wanted too. Jesus you guys are on my dick more then Gavin."

Gavin giggled and hugged Michael from behind.

"As you know Michael, I like balls!"

--

"Alright! Hello guys! Today we'll be playing Grenade Parker. Pretty much we're all the same guy but we're on teams." Geoff said as Ray and Jack both died.

The teams began to wander around looking for one another. Jack, Geoff, and Ryan being on one team and the other three on the other.

"Gavin can you quit--"

"AHHH. DOUBLE KILL." Ryan bounced excitedly.

"God dammit."

Ray and them were winning by only a few.

"GAVIN. WILL YOU QUIT FOLLOWING ME." Michael screamed.

Gavin squeaked.

"Come here my little Michool!"

Jack gave a small chuckle.

"I saw Michael's video had a comment that said that, only, it said 'My little Mark'".

Ray laughed.

"I saw one that said something about how Michael seemed to be more calm in Marks videos then in ours."

The boys began to laugh louder.

"Only because he's obviously not used to Mark like he is with us." Gavin instantly replied.

"I don't know." Ray said through his laugh. "They seemed pretty chummy if people are quote on quote OTPing them."

Michael sighed heavily.

"No he didn't."

"I agree with, Ray."

"Why? He didn't seem more chummy, Geoff."

"Dude, why are you getting so defensive? To be honest I thought Michael would be." Ryan added.

"Because I... He's not talking. That's why." The British man quickly stated.

"Michool..." Geoff quietly teased.

"The reason I'm not mad is because the comments are written from people who have problems controlling their emotions."

"Exactly. See." Gavin squealed.

"Michool, my boy come here. Look, I'm gunna jump off the roof!"

"I-I don't even know where the hell you are and I'm not looking for you."

"But... Why?"

"Uh? Because I hate you?"

Gavin laughed.

As a few more minutes passed, Jack began to eyeball Gavin. It seemed like he was getting way too defense about Michael and was getting overly attached to him in this video. Maybe he hadn't noticed in other videos before. But, this one he could tell. No one else seemed to catch on. Michael didn't seem to mind very much. Jack couldn't quite pin point exactly where this came from but, Gavin was acting differently.

((Thank you for the comments for everyone who commented! I really appreciate feedback!))