But To Me You Were Perfect

The next few days, Mark did his videos like usual but, he seemed a somewhat off and the fans knew it. He was beginning to get a bit frustrated that he couldn't hide it or, his fans were so devoted to him. Which obviously, Mark adored.

In the morning, Mark hadn't gotten the best sleep. He noticed how tired he was when he awoke. It was 10 A.M. and he couldn't stop yawning even after drinking coffee. The male wasn't depressed but, more confused and hating himself for it.

Another day of scrolling through comments either of telling him he'll get though this or spam. Rarely any hate.

Heh. If only they knew. Mark thought as yawned again. Today was the day that Wade and Bob were going to come over for a small pizza party. They really never had time off together and well, why not?

They had planned it little over a week ago so, at the time, Mark was extremely excited. He just hoped maybe they could make him feel better.

--

It was a little passed 7 P.M. now. Mark had posted a one prerecorded video a few hours ago. Wade and Bob messaged him telling him they'd be there shortly. So, while he waited for them, he kept busy drinking some water and reading comments. Sometimes he joked to himself that, that's all he did.

Finally, a knock at the door. Wade and Bob smiled as they held up a bottle of vodka and a bag of chips. It was like being a kid again at sleep over. Only, I guess they didn't have vodka. Probably...

"I'm glad you guys are here. I was starting to wonder if the pizza would get here before you two!"

"I'd only hope you wouldn't of ate it without us!" Wade laughed.

Another hour passed as they ate the pizza and began to get a bit tipsy. But, still aware of what was happening.

"Mark, you seem a bit different today. Not horribly just, not your fun loving self." Bob remarked.

Mark bit his lip as he shrugged.

"Every video I've put up recently have gotten comments about that." He told them.

"So it's not just us." Wade commented.

"You think so too?"

"Yeah, I mean..."

The black haired boy furrowed his brow.

"What?"

"What's wrong, Mark? Last time you were like this was when Sam didn't like you back."

Mark shrugged a bit.

"I... Okay..."

"You like them agian!?" Bob asked shocked.

Mark roled his eyes.

"No."

"But...?" Wade began to try and drag Mark's thoughts out.

"But... I think... I may like someone... Again."

"You say that like it's a bad thing? You haven't liked many people." Bob reassured him.

"You don't really understand the problem that follows." He told Bob.

"Well, spit it out, Mark." Wade told him as he poured more Vodka into his glass of sprite.

"I like someone from another youtube channel. His names Michael, and... He's not gay. Nor bi. Actually, he has a girl."

"Michael?" They both asked confused.

"The guy at Achievement Hunter? The guy who hated me for a weird reason?"

They both synchronized in ohhh. Mark nodded shyly.

"Why him? Like, out of them?" Wade asked.

"Anyone actually." Bob added.

"I like his attitude a lot, and I mean, he's really cute." He finished the sentence in a smile as his cheeks turned a pink hue.

"Sounds weird to say it out loud."

"And, how do you know he's not gay? He may not know it?"

"I asked him and he said no. Extremely firm too."

Bob and Wade looked at each other. Not knowing how to make him feel better. After a few moments Bob took another try at giving him a positive input on the situation.

"Don't instantly think you have no chance with him, Mark. He may have a girl but, you really have no idea how he feels. You wouldn't tell him you were gay yet. Hell, your fans don't even know. Plus, you can turn a straight man gay with your twerking videos." He joked.

Mark laughed a bit as he ran his hand through his hair.

"You're right. Thanks you two. Maybe, I'll just have to see how things go. Gavin, seems to be pretty set on being with Michael, as well." Mark shrugged as he felt a bit better with talking it out.

Maybe they were right. This could only go horribly wrong or horribly right. Either way, someone was going to get their heart broken.