Are You Stupid, Boy?

Mark roled over to see the clock said 12pm. The rough night had him sleep in late. The boy sat up and yawned. He was still super tried.

After he showered and got dressed he decided to eat breakfast. The man fixed himself some toast and coffee and sat at his computer looking through YouTube.

Oh yeah!

He thought as he clicked onto Letsplay's channel. The video was barely uploaded. Mark smiled as he happily clicked onto the video. He laughed harder then he had in awhile.

"Yeah, no shit."

Mark lifted his eyes to the ceiling while the video continue to play. It bothered him to an extent knowing Michael had been so rude to him. The others seemed to not care when he had gotten mad at them but, they were friends he supposed.

After the video had ended, Mark scrolled through the comments as he finished his coffee. He assumed it's what the others were doing too.

So many friendly comments in the video. Either telling Letsplay they were awesome or going nuts raving about Marks appearance. But, then of course there were rude replies as well. It wouldn't be YouTube without them.

---

Mark decided to go to the game store. He felt the need to treat himself to something for how well the video went... Besides, he really liked that store.

The man walked in as they greeted him by his name. Of course, he walked to the computer game section. His eyes skimmed acrossed each game as he squatted to see the games below.

"Good afternoon, Michael!"

"Morning, Billy. How's the crowd so far today?"

Marks ears instantly tuned into the conversation. It was that Michael.

He hadn't noticed Mark. He was between two shelves. He assumed Michael went to the Xbox section which was on the wall near the front.

He just knew Michael didn't seem to thrilled about him. He didn't want to deal with it.

Mark took a horror game as he stood up and walked to the counter. His eyes shifted to Michael every few seconds hoping the curly haired guy wouldn't turn around.

Michael was doing the same. Just skimming through the games.

"Oh! Tear of Ruins, eh? 60$." Billy said.

Mark just smiled and handed him his card again looking at Michael.

"You'll have to tell me how the game is, Mark." Billy smiled back.

Mark froze for a second then spoke knowing Michael would turn anyway.

"I will."

Michael spun around and glared him down.

"You shop here, too?" Michael asked with a harsh tone to his voice.

"I've never seen you in here." Mark shrugged.

"I saw you guys got a lot of followers and great feedback."

Michael nodded a bit.

"I'm sure it was Gavin's stupid ass." Michael said as he turned to Billy and set the same game down.

"Well, I'll be looking forward to hearing how your experience with the game is, Michael" Mark said with a grin.

"Don't hold your breath." The curly haired man said as he walked out of the store.