Ramblin' Man

Mark grabbed his water and sat down taking a drink as the ice water went down. He could feel it enter his stomach as he sighed in content. Mark started up the game Tear Of Ruins as he began to record, saying his introduction.

It was pretty scary. The man jumped at curtain parts, looking at the camera in disbelief and in shock of what happened.

"Go away you creepy clown!" He remarked as his character hid behind a carnival booth.

---meanwhile---

Michael put the disk in the system while the others went to set up the microphones and whatever else was need.

"I think we're about ready for our Letswatch." Ray smiled as he looked over at Geoff.

Geoff nodded as he looked around the room.

"Now..." He began to say. Everyone's eyes glanced over and were glued to his for time being.

"Who's going to play." He asked pointing his finger straight forward like he was giving a lecture.

The rest of them looked around.

"I nominate, Ray." A British accent said.

"Michael." Ray chuckled.

Soon the votes were in. Michael was going to be playing. They sat around him as he clicked start. Right off the bat, Ray began his smart ass remarks as Ryan tried to tell Michael where to go.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL. WHY DO I KEEP DYING AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS MOTHER FUCKER GAME." Michael screamed.

"You're supposed to hit the bastard!" Gavin giggled.

"Yeah I know but look! Oh what? YEAH HE WONT DIE." Michael's face began to get red.

"This can't turn into a Rage Quit." Jack implied to Michael.

The hot headed boy began to get more frustrated with the comments. He got up and took the game out.

"What are you doing!?" Ryan asked in a panic.

"We're fucking recording!" Ray yelled getting up after him. But, it was too late.

Snap!

That was the sound the disk made breaking in half.

The whole room flooded in silence as everyone stared at the split-in-half-disk in Michael's hands.

"You... Mi--You have to buy us a new one." Geoff stuttered. His eyes glued to the broken object.

Michael shook his head. "No way. Jack pressured me." He wasn't even sure why he got so angry. He had an idea but...

"Michool!" Gavin yelled. His thoughts interrupted.

"You have to buy it!" He said.

Michael groaned a bit as he shook his head once more and turned around to put the disk on his desk.

"Why don't you ask your best pall, Markiplier."

"We going to start this again, Michael?--Wait." Ray stopped.

"He has the game."

"Does he?"

"Yep."

Ray looked over at Geoff and waved his hands in a motion to go make the call.

---

"Oh! What the heck is this face doing here on the door--"

Buzz buzz

Mark looked down. "No I'm bus--what the frick." He grabbed his phone as he hit pause.

"I heard From Michael you had Tear Of Ruin? May we barrow it today?" Geoff asked ever so politely.

"I saw him the other day at the game store. He has it too. I'm actually in the middle of recording so--"

"He broke the disk." Geoff immediately said.

Mark squinted his eyes at his computer screen in confusion.

"How did he--" Mark began to speak again.

"He's just a angry guy. So, can we? Please?"

Mark sighed a bit with a longful pause. "I'll drop it off when I'm done with my Letsplay."

Geoff's voice seemed to have loosened. "Thank you, Mark. I promise he won't break this one. Probably" Then hung up before Mark could change his mind.

After he was done with his video, he drove to their address and up to their room. He couldn't believe how load they were at times. Mark went to knock on the door but, instead it flew open by Jack. They seemed to of saw him pull in.

"Here's your game." Mark extended his arm.

Gavin quickly snatched it and shoved it into the gaming system. Mark smiled at each and everyone of them. But no Michael? Mark left the room as he turned away to go back to his car. Walking downstairs turning the corner, he almost ran straight into the curly haired boy.

A sudden silence. Then,

"So you broke it I hear." He smirked.

Michael didn't speak a single word.

"The first part is a bit challenging all you need to do is--"

"Look. I don't need tips by you." Michael spoke firmly as he took a step up the stairs.

Marks eyes followed him then looked the other way. He took a small sigh as he turned fully to Michael.

"Why are you so rude?"

Michael was on the fifth step as he stopped and a few seconds turned his head.

"Because we don't need someone like you around."

"What does that even mean, Michael? Because of who I am as a person?"

Michael's body turned around to face Mark.

"I understand we don't have 4 million subscribers but we were doing perfectly fine without you. It was supposed to be a one time thing with you here and now look. You're here again--"

"Only because you broke the game. I didn't even want to come here. I'm already over stepping my stay."

"--and when you half to come back to get the game don't expect us to ask for another Letsplay with you, Markiplier. Because sooner or later every fan will want you on our fucking channel and want us to get rid of someone who's been with us for a long time."

Mark starred at him in disbelief.

"You honestly believe my wonder followers would want me to be on a channel with someone so selfish that--is this why you broke the game? You're trying to one up me?"

"We don't need you, Mark."

"They don't need you Michael. Maybe when I get invited into your channel you'll be the one they get rid of." Mark turned around heading to his car. He left it at that single note.

Michael watched him leave but quickly turned away back upstairs.

Gavin's head poked out of the room looking at Michael.

"You ready boy?"

"Yeah boy. I'm ready."