Lights, Camera, RECORD

Mark motioned Michael to come in. Michael was still extremely worried about the concept but, yet, he continued to try and prove to himself that he still hated Mark, he merely told himself that RoosterTeeth may boost up followers from this. So, in a way he was using him? But, AHH. Why did that matter? Michael's thoughts raced as he walked in. Mark still smiling, held the door open for him.

Michael glanced around the living room area. He wasn't sure where to go. He didn't feel comfortable at all to just aimlessly wander in his house and open doors. Who knows what he'd find.

Mark didn't let him stand around for long.

"This way." He told him as he began to walk deeper in his house.

Michael followed but, was thinking quickly of how he'd react if Mark randomly held up a knife or threw a punch. Obviously he was playing too many video games.

The man turned the doorknob opened up a room. It was obvious letsplays were done here.

"Grab a seat." He smiled.

Michael was more speechless then anything. All he could do is shrug like an idiot. He quickly sat down roled the chair to the computer. His room was like the AH room. But, it was all for him! One person!

The male turned as Mark was gone. Oh no. The boys mind wandered. This is it. I'm dead. I knew he was a creep. He looked around the room like he was calm but in reality he was looking for something to use. He was no one to mess with.

The man walked back in and told him he had to put the rest of his clothes in the laundry.

Mark sat next to him. It was an uncomfortably close but, the camera only captured so much.

"What game do you wanna play? An indie horror game? That was going to be the next game I did."

Michael again, didn't say a word. He only nodded. It wasn't like him to stay quiet. Anyone who knew the boy knew he wasn't the quiet type. He always had to have a comment.

Mark was quick about the set up. Within minutes the camrea, lighting, microphone, and game were running. Even recording. Mark grabbed the mouse and looked to his right.

"Now, Michael, I hope you're not going to be completely silent though this letsplay." He added.

Michael curled his lips, narrowed his brow and shook his head. What are you crazy? Michael thought.

Mark turned back to the camrea and began the intro.

"Hello, everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome to letsplay, Animals of the Dark! Mwahahaha! Now, with me here is Michael Jones from Achievement Hunter and RoosterTeeth." Mark turned back to the curly haired man.

Michael smiled at the camrea.

"Hello. No one else is here. Sorry, it's only me, bitches!"

He felt better on camrea. It was already like 1 million people were watching. He felt like it wasn't just Mark and him.

Mark smirked at his remark as he placed his hand on the keyboard.

"Now I don't know exactly what this game is or well..." He began to say as he wondered through the horribly detailed trees.

Mark trailed off as he looked at Michael and took his hand off the keyboard.

"Here. You can control where we walk."

"Mmmkay." The boy said as he did what Mark said.

Mark continued to speak to the audience that would soon watch them play a shitty game. He rambled on about it and even then, talked about other irrelevant things. Only 3 minutes into the game and Mark was carrying on.

All Michael did was push the up button on the keyboard. The boys eyes wandering off the screen soon fell upon Marks chattering self. Starring at him without fully realising it. Mark finally took a good rest as Michael sat up more turning to the screen

"Jesus. I'm surprised your voice doesn't go out."

"Oh. You have no idea."

--

A few several minutes, they were over with the Letsplay. A 25 minute video that would most likely be cut to 12. The two boys watched the Letsplay a few times in order to edit it to perfection. Mark then uploaded it to his channel and waited.

"This was really fun!" Mark informed breaking the silence.

"At least you're not as dumb as Gavin. Shit, those animal could of been so much better looking." Michael remarked