Eyes Blacker Than Night

Hey everyone, I'm uploading the first chapter to know whether you would like me to continue or not ???

It's completely different to my other stories.

So leave me a messge and let me know. I wont be uploading the next chapter if you all like it, until late January after my exams, just to pre warn you all.

Anyhoo

Here goes...

Song for this whole story is Demons by Imagine Dragon

<<<

Chapter 1 - New home, New school, New people

Guess what?

What?

I'm moving from Manchester to the countryside.

Somewhere in the Cotswolds, which is in the middle of nowhere (or so I've heard). Which sounds absolutely horrid, I'm so used to being in a big buzzing city.

My Dad decided he wanted a fresh start, which I knew was a lie on his behalf, because it's his job that's made us move (or so he says!). He said it would be good for us.

My parents got divorced when I was 12, Mum now lives in Spain, or that's where she is this year, she may not even be there. I don't really keep in contact with her anyway, if you hadn't guessed. Not that I'm bothered, it's her loss, not mine.

Oh I'm also 17 by the way.

"Tammara we're leaving now, we don't want to run behind schedule"

"Coming," I shouted, slowly making my way down the stairs, I went to the door, "Goodbye life" I said and walked off down the path.

My older brother Cyrus who was 20 was stood there. He was at Manchester University so he didn't have to leave, which was total bullshit, I was going to miss him a lot!

"See you at Christmas buddy" he said giving me a hug,

"I wish you were coming down with us"

"Me too" I smiled and looked at him,

"Don't lie Cy'"

"Okay," he laughed "I'm glad I'm not coming down with you, but I honestly don't want to leave you on your own,"

"I suppose Christmas isn't that faraway. I'll be alright,"

"It will be here before we know it, just take care and Skype me if you need, text and ring whenever. I'm still always here for you"

"Okay and I know you will be, I love you"

"Love you too sis," I got in the car,

"Are you ready?" Dad asked,

"Nope, not one bit, but you know that already," I replied, he didn't respond and just pulled off and I waved at Cyrus.

Goodbye life...

----------------------------------

The house I have to admit actually pretty cute.

It was one of those Cotswold stone cottages with 3 double bedrooms, one bathroom being the only downside, sharing with Dad, since I was used to having my own. A neat little kitchen diner and a cosy sitting room with a log burner. The view from my room was just trees, forests and fields, which some people loved I guess. But it wasn't my cup of tea I'm afraid, I was used to built up areas.

I decided I should start un-packing my stuff to try and make this place feel like a home. Since it wasn't like I was going anywhere anytime soon.

----------------------------------