Chapter 19 - Dom/Tori

Sorry for the delay !!! xxx

<<<

Chapter 19 - Dom/Tori

We didn't end up at any freaky demon hunting colt place. But we did end up at a pub. A pub. Yep, you heard me...a pub.

"Dom, you do know you've just pulled up at a pub right?"

"I know, it's what's inside which is the surprise,"

"You're not going to kill me are you?"

"Tam, really!" I grinned,

"Sorry, just checking," he climbed out of the car and came round to open my door,

"Don't worry Tam, it's better than school" He told me. Just after he said that my phone rang and the name read Tori. Oh crap. "Important?"

"Um, she'll kill me tomorrow, but I'll deal with it," I said pressing reject and slipping it my pocket, "I'm ready," I followed him to the door of the pub. I was still sure that inside was a hunter colt or whatever you call them! Surprisingly though, it looked pretty awesome inside; it was a modern, funky type place. It looked like a cross between a children's softball place, a gallery with the craziest wackiest colourful art in and McDonald's, which sounds totally random I know, but it's the best way to describe it. "Please do explain to me Dom, what exactly this place is, because it doesn't look like a pub to me,"

"It's a fun house"

"A fun house" I repeated,

"Yes a fun house, it sells drinks, food, you can have a muck around and a laugh in the softball bit, the art is all 3D and some of it comes to life. I've spent days here, that's only just some of things you can do here though, it's a place to explore and find that inner child".

Art coming to life, so now they're copying Step Up 4: Miami heat/Revolution whatever you know it as. Though the art gallery scene in that is awesome!

There were quite a lot of people here too suprisingly, people as in my age. Skipping college and sixth form like me then !

"After you Tam, go check it out, be careful though with your crutches"

"So you make me skip school and then leave me to do what I want, such a nice friend you are" I said, he laughed,

"I have some business to attend to first, so once I've done that, I will come and find you okay"

"Business like demons?" I asked, his face changed,

"Yes"

"The Sanchez's are still not here, so I know it's not them"

"Tam, there are more demons then the Sanchez's, eviler ones too," He said and walked away.

A shiver ran through my spine. Where are you Sanchez's? I thought, as I wandered off.

Where are you?

Throughout the day, Tori, Crystal and Brad were texting me. They were going to kill me when I next saw them. I kept forgetting I had a cast on my leg, but I could hop and half run anyway. I was sure this stupid cast could come off soon!

I hadn't actually done much; there was just waaaay to much to do. I'd gone all silly with Dom, yes he's now with me, we were playing 99 in. In the softball play area with some other kids. It was so funny, scary too when your hiding and someone creeps round the corner. You both then scream and run off in opposite directions, I threw my crutches at this one guy, who dramatically fell to the floor pretending he was dead. The ball pit was the funniest, we pretended we were crocodiles and then leapt out and grabbed someone. We are sooo immature it's unreal. I don't know what time we stopped to eat, drink and regain our breath and me recharge my leg, but it felt like hours later.