The Date, Finally!

The afternoon gave way to the early evening as everyone is anticipating the date. With his two attempts failed, Malvaron sat on the couch and sulked. Meanwhile, everyone else is suggesting ideas for Pit and Arkayna's evening out.

In Arkayna's room:
The Mysticons discussed Arkayna's part of the date. "Arkayna, you're going to go on your biggest date of your life," said Em, "but before you go out there and have fun, some Dos and Don'ts." "Do be yourself," said Zarya, "Don't give in to other personas." "Do talk about what he likes to do," said Em, "Don't talk about yourself too much." "Do be confident," said Piper, "Don't make any Snappy Pattern potions." "Do make small talk during the meals," said Zarya, "Don't have cue cards available." "Do look your best," Em finished, "Don't let other guys swipe you away. Got it?" "Everyone single word," Arkayna replied, "thanks, girls." "Now for the looks," said Piper, whipping out her makeup kit, "I was thinking a light dusting of green shimmer eye shadow, extra volume mascara, some cherry blossom lip gloss and perfectly pink blush." "Since when were you a makeup artist," Em asked. "Let's just say I've been getting a few tips," Piper confidently replied. "And what about my outfit," Arkayna asked. "Just go with what you have on right now," Zarya replied, "just because you're going on a date with a different guy doesn't mean we want a repeat of last time." "Noted," Arkayna replied.

In the living room:
Palutena, Dark Pit, Viridi, Choko and Doug were discussing Pit's part of the date. "My little angel is growing up so fast," Palutena said, clearly meant as a joke. "Lady Palutena," Pit mumbled, blushing. Choko chirped in laughter. "I'm kidding, Pit," Palutena laughed, "but to truly make an impression on Arkayna, we've got some Dos and Don'ts to help. Do be yourself, don't pretend to be someone else." "Do show her a lovely time," said Viridi, "don't embarrass yourself in public." "Do protect her from any harm," said Dark Pit, "don't be the one who needs to be constantly protected." "Do order for her first," Doug said, "don't eat her food, unless it's spaghetti for two." Choko just chittered in agreement to all these terms mentioned. "Got everything, Pit, because here she comes," Palutena whispered. Into the scene came the Mysticons, with Arkayna looking elegant in her makeup. Pit stared at her with a slightly gaping mouth. Palutena giggled, closed Pit's mouth and summoned a flower in his hand. "Uh, here. For you," Pit said nervously, handing the flower to Arkayna. "Thanks," Arkayna replied, taking the flower and sniffing it. Zarya noticed Malvaron sitting on the couch sulking, and frowned. "Aren't you at least going to be happy that Arkayna found someone trustworthy to go out with," she scolded. "Like I said, crash and burn," Malvaron sourly replied. Choko couldn't do anything, so he sighed in annoyance and fell asleep.  "Have fun, you kooky kids," Em called as soon as Pit and Arkayna left. "Thanks, you too," Arkayna replied. Now it's Em and Piper's turn to be left clueless. "Huh, where are we going," Piper asked. "To the Rage Amongst the Mage live concert," Zarya enthusiastically replied, holding six tickets to the orc bash event. "No, not an orc bash concert," Em and Piper pled in unison as they were dragged out of the palace, "NO!" Finally, payback for taking me to a craft fair, Zarya thought, I said I'd get you back, and I did! "Wait for is," Palutena called, "I heard orc bash is fun!" When she, Viridi and Dark Pit follow the girls, Piper yelled, "it's not fun!"

Meanwhile, at Tazma's lair, Tazma and the mystery stranger were still spying on their enemies (when are they gonna attack already). "Phase One is complete," said the stranger, "and now we move on to Phase Two." "Your hunger for destruction is boundless as it is callous, my brother," said Tazma, "I love it."