Argument Turned Breakup

Drake City; a peaceful, bustling city with many a magical creature populating the area. It was very peaceful that early afternoon, that is until a shrill shriek that originated from the Royal Palace cut the mood. Inside the regal tower, four girls stood in horror at the scene presented to them. Princess Arkayna Goodfey; the auburn-haired, eldest princess of Gemina and Mysticon Dragon Mage, Princess Zarya Moonwolf Goodfey; the amethyst-haired, youngest princess of Gemina, Arkayna's fraternal twin sister and Mysticon Ranger, Emerald Zirconia Goldenbraid; the young, blonde dwarf, former griffin wrangler, Arkayna's childhood best friend and Mysticon Knight, and Piper "Pyperia Ashryn Elvanestri" Willowbrook; the young, mangeta-reddish haired, elf, former circus performer turned street orphan, Zarya's best friend and Mysticon Striker, found a heap of potions lying on the ground. The trail led to an indoor balcony known as the potions lab. Up top the lab were two young men; Malvaron Grimm, the Mysticons' solon and Doug Hatterstorm, Malvaron's cyclops best friend. "What the dragonfire are you doing with my potions," Arkayna furiously asked. "I told you that she'd find out," Doug sarcastically said. The potions weren't the only mess that was made. They somehow managed to get on Arkayna's prized dress she wore during Zarya's coronation ceremony three months ago. "And they're all over my dress," Arkayna shrieked, gesturing at the now ruined dress. "But the potions didn't do anything," Malvaron protested. "Those potions were magical resistance potions," Arkayna yelled, "of course they didn't do anything! I can't use my magic to get rid of it!" "And it's on the dress she wore during my coronation," Zarya added unpleasantly. "I didn't mean to do it on purpose," Malvaron said. "No need to be aunty Yaga to know that you're lying," Arkayna sarcastically mumbled. "For once I'm not sorry for using my Knight speech," Em cut in, "but thou hast brought shame upon thou relationship." "Nice job, Malvaron," Piper finally said, and she angrily stuck her tongue out. Before more was said and done, everyone heard chirping and chittering in the distance. In the scene came Choko, Zarya's beloved pet foz. He jumped on to Zarya's shoulder and gestured what happened. "I see," Piper said, "a random guy dared Malvaron to create a new potion, but it blew up in his face." "I've heard enough," Arkayna sighed, "thanks, Choko." "Ignore Choko," Malvaron said, "he's a tattletale." "Then how's this; we're breaking up," Arkayna replied, "let's go girls." After what was about to become 10 months, Arkayna broke up with Malvaron. She angrily flicked her hair in Malvaron's face as she left, with Zarya, Em and Piper making negative remarks as they followed Arkayna.

The girls were on the lavish balcony, still angry at their solon for his idiotic actions. "After all this time, I thought I could trust him," Arkayna sadly sighed, "I guess not." "It's okay, sis," said Zarya, "some guys are just born brainless jerks. And I should know." "Mathis," Arkayna giggled. Zarya nodded in agreement, and she and Arkayna ended up laughing. The laughter ceased as soon as Arkayna said, "If only Malvaron was with the Pink Skullz. Then maybe this wouldn't have happened." "Breakups happen for a reason," said Em, placing Arkayna's hand in her's, "maybe someday, you'll find that one angel that's just for you." "And no offense," Piper added, "but you were way out of Malvaron's league." The girls ended up laughing at that dry and sarcastic joke. "How about, the four of us have a good time together, right now," Arkayna suggested. "Yeah, I'm down," Zarya replied. "Me too," Em replied. "What are we waiting for," Piper enthusiastically asked. The bubbly elf then flipped over to the Royal Griffins; Izzie, Archer, Topaz and Ms Paisley. The four climbed on their trusty steeds and flew off into the city for a great girls adventure.