What The Hades?!

At the balcony of the palace, Pit and Arkayna arrived with the Lightning Chariot whilst Dark Pit, Zarya, Viridi, Piper, Palutena and Em teleported to the top. Viridi noticed the chariot, then sarcastically asked, "And who let you borrow the Lightning Chariot?" "You did, Viridi," Pit innocently replied. "Oh, sorry," Viridi giggled. This awkward encounter was interrupted by Tazma's arrival. "What the? Tazma," Piper exclaimed. "Long time no see," Tazma replied, "and these must be the visitors from Skyworld, also known as Angel Land." "Yeah, that's right," said Viridi sassily, "you got a problem with that?!" "No problem at all, Viridi" Tazma sadistically replied. "Wha- how do you know her name," said Palutena. "I might have something to do with that," a mysterious voice boomed. Suddenly the ground started shaking, and a godlike foe appeared before the heroes. "By the Hammer of Harmon," Em exclaimed by the sight of this godly figure. "Meet my associate," Tazma introduced, "the lord of the Underworld, Hades himself." "Hades," Pit exclaimed, "but how did he come back?! I executed him! He's DEAD!!!" "This wonderful and beautiful shadow mage revived me," said Hades, "and in return I agreed to assist her in finally defeating you!" "Well, you're outnumbered, Hades," Arkayna exclaimed, "there's two of you and eight of us!" "But haven't you heard the term," said Hades, "SIZE MATTERS!" He attempted to swat the princess away, but Zarya pushed her sister out and got swatted like a fly in the process. She was flung out of the balcony and fell to her probable doom. "Zarya, I'm coming," Dark Pit exclaimed. He jumped off the balcony and caught the rebel princess in his arms. "A little help here, Viridi," Dark Pit exclaimed. "Gotcha," Viridi replied. She then raised her staff and chanted, "Activating the Power of Flight!" Dark Pit's wings then glowed with a dark purple glow and soon enough Dark Pit flew back up to the balcony and landed safely, still carrying Zarya in his arms. "Thanks, I owe you one," said Zarya. Dark Pit couldn't help but smile and let go of Zarya. "Ugh, I thought I'd gotten rid of at least one of you," Hades scolded. "Nevermind that," Tazma scolded, "are you ready for the biggest bloodshed in the realm." "The only blood that will be shed is yours," Palutena scolded. The Mysticons then transformed; Arkayna became the Dragon Mage, Zarya became the Ranger, Piper became the Striker and Em became the Knight. "My, what fantastic costumes," Hades sighed, "but not nearly as amazing as mine!" With that, he shot projectiles right at his enemies. Everyone then dispersed, but so did the projectiles! Arkayna used her staff and shot two incoming attacks. Piper threw her hoops at three incoming attacks and they shattered to pieces. Zarya, Pit and Dark Pit shot their arrows at some more incoming shots and blasted them away. Em struck a few shots with her sword and coughed after breathing in the smoke. Viridi and Palutena struck the final shots using their staffs and spells. "Ugh, What pests you are," Tazma and Hades said in unison, "Mixina Ateuarena!" A bunch of dark tentacles appeared from four vortexes and charged towards the fighters. Everyone grouped up and attacked each tentacle with their individual attacks. "Don't mess with us," scolded Viridi, "even your combined attacks are nothing to stop us!" "Who would of thought, a good idea," Hades sighed, "Tazma, my dear." "And enough with the romance," Zarya mocked, "evil love is truly disgusting!" Tazma summoned a horde of shadow monsters, and Hades increased their abilities tenfold. "Totally jinxed it, Viridi," Piper said, then she threw her hoops at three monsters hoping that they would instantly vanish into thin air. To her surprise, each monster caught the hoop and threw them back at her! She dodged the attacks, then exclaimed, "What the heck?! But how?!" "I have enhanced their powers tenfold," Hades replied, "thanks for the great idea, Piper." Both Hades and Tazma chuckled maniacally whilst the horde charged towards our heroes. Palutena and Em cast their shields on either side as means of protecting their comrades. "We're cornered," Em exclaimed. "Like rats in a cat's house," Tazma unnecessary added. "Don't you dare mock us, you..." Piper growled. She clenched her open fist, and her Phoenix Bracer appeared. Pit noticed the mystical item appear on Piper's arm, then asked, " Hey Piper, what's that thing on your arm?" Piper looked at her arm, then gasped. "What is it, Pipes," Zarya asked. "I have an idea, girls," Piper enthusiastically replied, "ready your bracers!" The other Mysticons smiled, then readied their Dragon, Wolf and Unicorn Bracers.

"Unleash the Dragon!"
"Battle Unicorn, Charge!"
"Time to Howl!"
"Fly, Phoenix, Fly!"

The bracers shot in the air like fireworks, then spun around the horde disintegrating them one by one. When the magical attack cleared, our heroes were standing confidently with no shields. "What, that's impossible," Tazma exclaimed. "You're right, it was a great idea," Dark Pit chuckled. "That was awesome," Pit exclaimed, as usual. "It seems that the power of the Mysticons'bracers are no match for our goons," said Hades, "but we'll never give up! Never!" "All you villains are just the same," Zarya sarcastically said, pointing at the two, "why don't you quit whilst you're still ahead." "We've beaten you countless times," Dark Pit added, "so don't think that this is an exception." "Don't jump to conclusions," Tazma scolded, "sooner or later we will finally conquer, and..." "Yeah yeah yeah, take over the universe, we get it," Piper cut in, "shut up!" Tazma and Hades got really mad, so they fired red and purple shots at our heroes. Everyone dispersed, hoping to get away. "You've really pissed them off, Pipes," Zarya joked. "I guess so," Piper sighed. She was about to throw her hoops when Palutena stopped her. "We have to take out these purple shots," she said. "But those red shots look dangerous, so don't shoot those," Viridi added. Everyone was tasked with taking out the purple, and Arkayna, Palutena and Viridi were tasked with stopping the red shots by trapping them in some kind of bubble. When the purple shots were destroyed and the red shots in the bubble, Hades said, "You are even more of a pest than I remember, Pitty. It's a shame that I have to kill you now." He and Tazma started charging up their final attack. "By the Hammer of Harmon, what are we going to do," Em exclaimed. "If they're powering up, then so should we," Pit replied, "what if we combined our attacks as well as these projectiles for our final attack." "That is actually the smartest thing you've ever come up with," said Dark Pit. "It's worth a shot," Arkayna sighed. Everyone was then standing in a circle, each one facing the enemies. Pit and Dark Pit lined up their bows and readied their arrows. Palutena and Viridi charged their most powerful attack. The Mysticons readied their bracers again. The energy radiating from each individual lead to the red shots turning into white projectiles. Tazma and Hades stopped charging up and witnessed their opponents' final attack. Every form of arsenal was shot individually, but it all came together in one final attack nobody could stop. Tazma teleported to a safe distance and watched as Hades was disintegrated again. And then, it was over.