Chapter 1: the first sight

You were alone and scared. You had no group you would go on runs and survive by yourself. One day you see a group of people clearing houses and see a boy come in. He puts points is gun to you, "hey! Are you alone?" you instantly just starred at his beautiful fave and gorgeous eyes you just never thought you would see someone so beautiful in your entire life. "Hello? Are you alone?" He asks you. "Yea i am always have been actually", he puts his gun down and reaches out his hand, "my name is Carl, whats your name?" "Y/n" you answer. "Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you" you blush and thank him. "So you said you were alone?" "Yup" "well im going to ask my dad if we can take you in....ill be back" so you wait there until he comes back with his father. " hey y/n! This is my dad!" You smile."hi my name is Rick, and you are y/n?" "Yes i am" "i just need to ask you 3 questions if thats okay with you?" "Yes sir it is" "okay and its rick to you *he winks* okay so question 1) have you ever been in a group?" He asks. "No Rick i haven't i have always been alone, i lost everyone you has been in my life" you answer. "Well I'm so sorry to hear that" "thanks Rick" "okay so question 2) how many walkers have you killed?" "Over a herd of them...literally" "how?!" Rick asks. "Well I'm good in a bow and arrow and i never miss i used to be trained by a professional before the you know "this" happened" you reply. "Thats impressive" Carl tells you. "It is" Rick tells you. " okay last question how many people have you killed?" "Well Rick to be honest none actually because keeping our humanity is a choice" *Rick smiles* "why is it funny?" You ask, "an old friend of mine told me that once before he passed" "well he is correct Rick *you smile*" Rick finished asking you the questions. "Would you like to join our group?" "No i wouldn't....i would love too" "YES!!!" Carl screams. You laugh and so does him and Rick. They take you to a prison where it looked really safe. "This is where i start all over.." You say to yourself with a smile.