𝐇𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐮

Today was just not your day, you were extremely sensitive over everything said to you. While training you hurt your knee were you have to use crutches for a bit even if Recovery Girl fixed it, it was extremely bad.

You sat in your bed, bottling up your emotions again looking at all your injuries you've gained the past week, then looked at your homework which you were struggling with. Tears formed into your eyes, you noticed how stressful 1-A was and how it was getting overwhelming and making your mental health worsen by the week.

You just sat on your bed, you stare of to space and start crying to yourself. You didn't notice once you've finally broken down into tears that knocking was at your door, your boyfriend Shinsou Hitoshi, walked in knowing you were probably in the bed doing your homework like the last time he saw you.

Once he walked in he yawned and took his shoes off and noticed you, his eyes widened and ran over to you sitting next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and lightly push your head to his chest, rocking you back and fourth to calm you down.

after awhile he hears your crying stop and lifts under your chin and looks at you "What's wrong" he mumbled, putting his forehead to yours "It's to much.. it's to much to handle" you look down, slightly embarrassed and to hide your tears forming in your eyes.

"But your doing it, your in class A and I'm so proud of you for doing this, your amazing okay and I love you so much and Im always going to proud of you my love"

You hug him tightly as he held you in his arms, laying down and playing with your hair.

In the end you both fell asleep in each other's arms and feeling comforted and proud of how you were doing your work.

𝐄𝐧𝐝

This story is basically what's been happening to me recently especially with the injury so yea i felt the need to upload and i created this.
Stay Safe Ily~