☀︎When you Give Them a Hickey☀︎

——
Word count: 1119
——

❀Izuku❀
You were laying on his bed with your boyfriend Izuku on top of you as you two kissed. You pulled away from the kiss and started to slightly kiss his neck but than after that you slowly started to softly bite and suck on a certain part of his neck and he gave a quite moan which made you continue what you were doing in other spots knowing they were dark enough, after you finished making them you smiled at your work and pecked his lips. Your boyfriend was a little embarrassed in case someone saw and made jokes but honestly he wore them with proud glad you were his and he can show that you gave him those hickeys.

❀Katsuki❀
You two were in the hall way kissing for you can calm your hot headed boyfriend down and not kill midoriya. You pulled away leaving a trail of saliva and went to attack his neck, you kissed and bit softly on his head after you heard a quite groan you started biting and sucking on his neck as you made sure your hickeys were dark and he couldn't even try to hide the like 12 you gave him. You pecked his lips and winked at him walking back into the classroom talking to the Dekusquad since your sorta in both Deku and Baku squad. The rest of the week he walked around making sure he wore them with pride.

❀Shouto❀
You were cuddling on the couch with your boyfriend as you had your head on his chest. He suddenly kissed the top of your head causing you to look up at him and smile, he returned the smile with a soft one as you wrapped your arms near the middle of his head pushed his head down for you can kiss him. As you were kissing he put his phone down and wrapped his arms around your waist bringing you closer as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance which you happily expected and opened your mouth to let him explore it, you pulled away from the kiss and left soft kisses on his neck. Once you heard him give a quite groan you started to bite sucking at points to leave a couple of hickeys, he held a tighter grip onto your waist and you pulled away giving him a peck on the lips smiling.

❀Hitoshi❀
You were bored and since your boyfriend was sleeping you decided to sit on top of him and kept giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Getting annoyed he wasn't paying attention to you and he was still trying to sleep, you sat on his stomach and started to kiss up and down his neck. He moved a bit letting me hear him make a tiny noise but you continued and smirked, you started to nibble on his neck which made his eyes open and him give another louder noise. You giggle and start to leave hickeys and love bites all over his neck as he kept moaning he quickly covered his mouth when you saw it it made you laugh, when you saw the buldge in his pants your face turned red and you quickly laid down and pretended to sleep. You felt someone turn you around and pin you down and you faced a smirking hitoshi..you knew you were not gonna walk.

❀Kamanari❀
You two were laying in his dorm while he played some video games and you on Instagram, you kept looking at your boyfriend seeing his focused face which made your face turn red and bite your lower lip a bit, so you go behind him and try to distract him. It took you awhile for you to think on how to distract him and pay more attention to you. You started kissing up his neck to his cheek which made him move around beginning to loose whatever game he was playing. you started to continue leaving butterfly kisses on his neck which made him make a soft moan come out of his lips, after that you become more needy so you started to leave tiny hickeys then more darker hickeys on his neck which made him continue to moan and loose the game.... lets just say you didn't go to class for awhile.

❀Touya❀
Lets say you tried distracting him in a mission you both were assigned to and it didn't work out.. you were the one with hickeys all over your thighs ,neck ,chest ,stomach even some on your arms... Im so sorry

❀Tomura❀
You couldn't sleep since you still had a lot of adrenaline from your mission but your wonderful joyful decided to be asleep so you just walked into the shared room. You see his shirt was off which made your face heat up a bit you lay down next to him and started to slightly kiss his shoulder, which made him move a bit as you continued. After a bit of kissing from his shoulder to his collar bone. He lets out a white noise, which made your face heat up more, you leave tiny hickeys followed by darker ones which woke him up and pinned you down on the bed with his pinky's not touching you. Your eyes widen as your feet heats up, you look up to see your boyfriend smirking at you "you sure you want to do that princess~" he said with his morning voice, your face continued to heat up.
After that he wore them with pride smirking whenever someone mentioned it.

————————
Okay so like this took me weeks and I think months or smth and I'm so sorry school is really stressful and now I have dance so it's worse but I promise I'll write at least a chapter a month or if ur lucky and I have free time or a break from school and dance I'll write but also someone asked about best girl toga (I love her she is best girl) I will probably make a separate book for the best girls so I'm gonna start that story as well, as you know this took so long to upload my writing style changes a lot as the preference goes on so it may be different. by the way thanks for 600+ reads since it seems impossible people are reading this tell me at 1K views do you want me to do a face reveal I'm really ugly but if you guys want it I'll give it  anyway,
See you guys in my next update uwu
~Human out uwu