☀︎When he catches you making tik toks☀︎

———————-
Word Count: 881
———————-

Izuku

๛Izuku got really embarrassed when you were doing a tik tok dance
๛He was in the backround of it staring at you, his face completely red and in awe of you
๛You caught him and started laughing and walked over to him hugging him, unable to contain your laughter
๛He starts laughing with you and you two finish the dance together laughing
๛Later when you posted it, everybody loved your boyfriends reactions and you giggled reading the comments
๛Izuku wrapped his arms around your waist holding you tightly slightly jealous that everyone got to see you like that
๛Most of your TikTok now consist of both of you.

Shoto
๛Shoto was laying in bed looking at his phone, you were learning a new TikTok dance.
๛You started recording it and Shoto looked up at you, he was utterly confused on what you were even doing.
๛He realized, remembering what mina told him awhile ago.
๛He instantly got up and wrapped his arms around your waist protectively, knowing how popular you really were on the app and how perverts are probably on your account.
๛You laugh and turn around hugging him tightly.
๛When you were rewatching the video you smiled uploading it, a lot of the comments were supportive, others disappointed you were taken and some never knew you dated the number 1 hero's son.
๛They were mostly supportive of you two tho.

Katsuki
๛Katsuki hates watching you do TikToks
๛One of the reasons were the creeps, the other is he found TikTok cringey.
๛Once he caught you making one and hugged you tightly trying to hide your body.
๛He downloaded TikTok to make sure your okay so now once he sees comments sometimes he will get pretty protective.
๛He loves watching your TikToks only for himself tho
๛He will always support you with it and sometimes he'll come in some of them and your start laughing
๛He'll make sure your always okay with it and randomly gets protective of you in these videos

Hitoshi
๛Hitoshi never minded you making TikToks with him in the backround.
๛Sometimes he'll come and pull you into bed not wanting you to make a TikTok at that moment.
๛You giggle and sometimes you two go live together and just cuddle and talk to the viewers.
๛Sometimes Hitoshi will appear and hug you while you dance for he can get attention.
๛Sometimes he'll get a tiny bit jealous of you're comments get out of hand, or your wearing something revealing.
๛But he will never make a big fuss about it he even downloaded it for you.
๛He loves you and will always support you.

Kamanari
๛Kamanari and you were the ones making TikToks together, he was dancing and was in most of them together
๛Sometimes it was ones where you both were annoying Bakugo, which got the most views
๛Everyone knew you were together, sometimes creeps did hit u up and bother you but you did have your boyfriend to protect you and make you happy
๛Sometimes if he was easily jealous of what you were wearing or just insecure that day he'll go over to you and wrap your arms around your waist hugging you
๛You always laughed with him and held him as you posted the TikTok
๛The comments were always so supportive of you two and found you two hilarious.

Touya
๛Touya was on a mission so you took the advantage and doing TikTok dances.
๛Turns our he came home earlier then expected.
๛He hates the idea of you even having social media, he knew how perverts were and how he can easily be found out.
๛He hates the idea of the perverts the most tho.
๛AnywAyYyYy, he came home earlier then expected, so when he walked in to you doing one of the sexual TikTok.
๛He smirked at you looking up and down then looks at your phone like he's about to break it.
๛You laugh and grab your phone running away and hiding behind Toga, not wanting your phone broken.
๛Never make tik toks around him..he's not controlling just scared for your health.
๛He always let you posts them tho after this, he just wants you to be careful, which you are with him around you assure him your safe.

Tomura
๛Tomura wasn't fully a fan because he was worried he'd be in the backround and his hideout will be exposed.
๛Plus he was lowkey jealous of all the posts sometimes.
๛He'd sometimes watch and make sure everything was well and sometimes join in.
๛You two would go live together and just talk, him mostly being quiet and hiding himself more.
๛Sometimes he'll get extremely jealous of the outfits you'd wear on the app.
๛He's worries creeps will try and do something.
๛You had to beg him to get the app let along follow you.
๛He did just for you and sometimes read the comments and saw how supportive people were.

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦
I felt horrible for not posting a lot recently because I've gotten into other fandoms, i hope everyone's okay and safe tho <3 Y'all should maybe totally check out my tik tok @kxnamswife and you should also check out my other stories as well. I'll try posting more often have a good night/day <3