☀︎They Find You Asleep☀︎

F/Y/T : Favorite youtuber———————-
Word Count: 1056
———————-
Izuku
Izuku was training with All Might that night and the h/c girl wanted to wait for him since you haven't seen him as much as she used too, the female is in class 1-A but the female is with the Bakusquad and the blonde male isn't very fond of her hanging and dating Midoriya so they don't get to see each other as the two wished. She continued reading fanfictions about the new anime she was watching, Haiykuu, the females eyes started to close as she realized it was 3am and her eyes dropped slowly. The green haired male came in and saw she was asleep in the common room, thinking she was waiting for him, the male picked her up bridal style and brought you to his dorm, the two always sleep in the same dorm usually anyway. As the male placed her on the bed he saw her phone and laughed quietly, he went to change and put on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. He went into bed and wrapped the males arms around the other smiling as he fell asleep. In the morning the female woke up and smiled softly at the male still passed out.

Shoto
Shoto's father was over working him again as usual especially with the break the school was having, the two decided to stay at his house. The female laid in bed as she looked threw her texts with the other, she missed him and could hear his dad and him training, which made the female flinch slightly. She decided to shut her eyes putting her phone to the side table as she relaxes falling peacefully asleep. The male comes in, he notices she's asleep as the male went to shower, he got some of his sleep clothing and took a shower. The male cane back and put his arms around you falling asleep. The female woke up in the morning and looked over seeing the male and smiled softly.

Katsuki
The female was in her dorm exhausted from the long day during class, she took a nap while reading a new manga you bought the following day, katsuki was hanging out with his little squad as you waited for him. The females eyes started to drop, she was exhausted especially how hard aizawa trainer them today. Since the UA sports festival was coming up, the female completely passed out. After a couple of hours the girl was still asleep as the male walked into her dorm. He saw that the smaller girl was asleep as he chuckled and changed wrapping his arms around her as he kisses her head. He stared at her for awhile just thinking how lucky he could've been just to have her in his life. How she could stand to be with a hot-headed asshole like him, he kisses her shoulder rubbing her hips as he falls asleep with you holding her tightly. In the morning she woke up feeling the tight grip around her waist as she turns around smiling at the male.

Hitoshi
The male was training to to train with aizawa for he can finally get into class 1-A. You usually tried staying awake which always worked, but with school and stress you were extremely exhausted with what was going on in your life. You were watching youtube as you're eyes start to shut smiling at the youtube video playing f/y/t. The purple hair male opened the dorm bedroom, noticing your in the bed he laughs quietly kissing you're forehead he goes to quickly shower and then climbs into bed with you wrapping his arms around you tightly kissing your shoulder as he tries himself to fall asleep with you. The male eventually fell asleep, in the morning you woke up turned around seeing him, the girl smiled kissing his head as she played with his hair.
Kamanari
The male was hanging with Kirishmia and Bakugo, third wheeling, while his girlfriend laid in bed being a tiny insomniac. She couldn't sleep for months now so she just played some video games, she never realized how exhausted she actually was as she completely passed out on the floor sitting like she was completely awake. The male came home noticing her he picked her up bridal style and placed her into the bed, he knew she didn't get much sleep so he changed and got under the covers next to her holding onto her tightly. The next morning she woke up noticing the grip on her torso she smiled, turning around kissing his head.
Touya
Touya,Tomura,and Toga all went on a mission at the time so you were waiting for them to come back in you're and Touya's bedroom. The female was playing on your phone as the females eyes start to drop, getting extremely exhausted. She never slept without her boyfriend before so she was kinda paranoid since she was scared of someone sneaking up, but she noticed she really needed that sleep so she closed her eyes falling asleep. The male walks in the door and goes to his room and sees you asleep, he smiled softly and put you're hair behind your ear as she moved in her sleep. He took his shirt off as he climbs into bed wrapping his arms around her holding her tightly. The male woke up and changed as he goes bringing you a coffee waking you up.

Tomura
Tomura was busy starting a new plan to defeat All Might, so he hasn't spent much attention  to her at all, she's been exhausted hanging out with Toga and bothering Touya. The young female went to bed with him as she fell ontop of the blue haired male going to bed ontop of him. He pushed her off realizing he wasn't seeing her as much and how exhausted she was, he put his tools away and wrappped his arms around the young female smiling how lucky he was to have such a beautiful girl.

——
FINALLY i got it finally done. Thank you with all you're patience and suggestions. I will be getting to all of them especially because i have this week off (:

I hope you had a good Easter and that your safe in quarantine.