☀︎My Hero☀︎

——
Word Count:1253
——

—————

Shoto Todoroki x Female! Reader

—————

3rd POV
In class the multi-colored hair boy was looking around not really paying attention, as he continued to look around his eyes stopped at the h/c girl who sat across from him, the girl was surprisingly very focused on the lesson unlike anybody else everyone else found it boring so never paid attention. The boy realized he was starting at her for awhile and turned away going back to paying attention.

———After Class—————-

The class was packing up while some were already gone, the h/c girl along with Shoto were still packing up after getting all their books they left, Shoto was about to talk to her when he turned he saw she was gone. He sighed and walked to the cafeteria and got his lunch than turned around going to the dekusquad table, he was eating and spacing out till he heard a voice "Todoroki-kun are you alright?" He turned around and noticed it was Midoriya who asked, he nodded and noticed the h/c girl walk into the cafeteria and his eyes widen slightly thinking she just left to homeroom or the roof. Quickly Uraraka noticed and told Midoriya, Midoriya saw her and quickly ran over waving over to her "Hey l/n-Chan you wanna sit with me and my friends!" The female was slightly annoyed but when she noticed it was midoriya her face softened (everyone has a soft spot for midoriya d e a l) "uh..sure izuku let me just get my lunch.." she said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. Midoriya modded quickly and then walked back to his table to tell them that the girl todoroki was starring at was gonna join them. The e/c h/c girl scanned the cafeteria trying to find Midoriya's table once she did she started to walk over, she noticed the only seat left was next to the multi-colored hair she became slightly flustered but sat down anyway eating and listening to midoriya's and Urarka's conversation, while listening she heard a slightly deep monotone voice "Hey I'm Shoto Todoroki, I've seen you before but never got your name" her eyes widen her mind freaking a bit she turned to face him better and replied "H-Hi I'm y/n l/n and yeah I've seen you too you sit diagonal from me in English right?" She quietly cursed at herself for studdering but he boy continued to talk and she always replied slowly they both started laughing which made Shoto slightly smile and Midoriya caught that and nodded at Urarka. The bell rung which indicated that lunch was over y/n and Shoto frowned and got up, they both got up and walked to training since they both were in class 1a they just walked to it together.  (I'm saying that cause I never mentioned you are in it) Shoto walked the girl to the dressing rooms and that's when they both went their separate ways.

-Quick Recap of Training(I'm lazy I get it)-

All might made you and Bakugo go up against each other and let's say you won but he hurt you pretty badly you got a broken ankle you also got a lot of burns on your arm. While Bakugo got a broken arm and bruises all over his body and a concussion.

-End of Recap-

The h/c girl was laying in recovery girls office with the blonde haired explosion boy, luckily for her he is passed out. Todoroki was pissed but also worried, he's stared at you in class and probably had a puppy love crush on you but he thought he truly started to like your personality after meeting you, so noticing that hot head idiot hurt you just annoyed him, but he was worried cause he saw your condition it's not as bad as he thought but it's still bad. The e/c slowly started to fall asleep, using her quirk took a lot out of her and a set back of using it is getting really tired, but she was slowly asleep as soon as the explosion boy woke up screaming how he should've won against a girl, the multi-colored hair boy thought you woke up which made him sorta less worried but when he came in you were just sleeping he was really surprised you haven't woke up to tell him to shut up or wake up because how loud he is being. Todoroki shot a quick glare at the boy and of course Bakugo responded with "you wanna go you fucking icy-hot bastard?!" Todoroki quickly rolled his eyes and walked over to you to keep you company for you don't have to be stuck with him the whole time your here, Todoroki quickly noticed the crutches and prayed that it was for bakugo but when he checked your ankles he realized one was broken with made his gaze soften a bit but he quickly made it hard again. (Oh god that sounded wrong I'm so sorry-) Bakugo finally shut up with made the multi-colored eye boy relax a bit, he was tired of hearing his mouth today because todoroki knew you put your all in that fight and won yes but you were in bad condition with your legs. After awhile bakugo was free to go and todoroki still sat there waiting for you to wake up, slowly your eyes started to flutter open and looked around trying to remember what happened when you saw todoroki. The h/c girl smiles and him but her smile soon turned to a frown and asked "what happened?" He tells her what happened and she bit her lower lip slightly nodding, "I like you" he suddenly said which made the girls face turns red she quickly responded with "huh?!". After he responded again "Y/N L/N I'm in love with you, I was worried so bad when you got hurt and everytime I see you you just make me happy I love your l/n h/c hair and your beautiful e/c and I want you to be mine..please" you laid there shocked and he was holding your hand looking at you yeah you had a crush on the boy but it was shocking to know he even notice you let alone ask you out, you smiled and nodded your head "of course" he actually smiled and hugged you and moved his face to the crook of your neck which made you laugh and wrap your arm around him "I'm so happy your mine.." he said softly but enough that you can hear him. "I'm glad I'm yours too..my hero" which made him chuckle lightly "I'm your hero?" "Yep! Your my hero!" You said in between giggling.

Yep he's my hero

————-
Omg sup that took me three days and I'm really proud of it this is actually my new writing skill, I've been writing like this even in class and no one usually minds so I'm sorry for the change in style, also I know at first I was gonna do a shigarki x reader but I had no ideas so I did just my favorite character todoroki but as everyone should know season four is coming out and I will be cosplaying while watching it that day so I might upload a chapter tomorrow or tonight, have a good day at school uwu
~Soft bby out